Baja 50 Off Road Adventure TourBook Now
Los Cabos ATV & Razor Off Road Adventure
Welcome to the Baja 50 Off Road Adventure Tour! This tour is designed to let you test your skills on a variety of terrains, including Dunes, Arroyos and Baja 1000 race trails.
Select your choice of ATV or RAZOR vehicle for an adrenaline packed off road driving experience. Discover the Baja 1000 style trails used in the area, as you maneuver your vehicle en route to enjoy some relaxation time at a Local Ranch in Migriño.
Take some time away from the wheel and take the opportunity to take a well deserved swim in the pool of the Migriño ranch, before heading back for a delicious Mexican buffet meal.
The Baja 50 Off Road Adventure is a a one of a kind experience not to be missed!
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain trails, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- Will have a 20-30 min stop at a local ranch with opportunity to swim.
- Park Entrance Fee will be charged upon arrival
- Optional Insurance is available for purchase upon arrival at location.
- Bandanas are available for use, or you can buy your own bandana onsite.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring swimsuit and towel if you plan to take a dip.
- Lockers are available onsite – deposit required for key.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers (cash deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 10 years
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Finding activities that kids can't stop talking about gets harder every year. We pulled our kids away from IPads and sent... “view Glad you and the kids had fun Eduardo. See you next year. Well organized and on time. crew of La Gringa private charter was excellent and accommodating. Mike, Thanks for your 5 Star review. I'm glad you enjoyed your snorkelling trip on La Gringa during your Los Cabos Vacations.
We hope to see you again on your next trip down.
Finding activities that kids can't stop talking about gets harder every year. We pulled our kids away from IPads and sent... “view
Glad you and the kids had fun Eduardo. See you next year.
Well organized and on time. crew of La Gringa private charter was excellent and accommodating.
Mike, Thanks for your 5 Star review. I'm glad you enjoyed your snorkelling trip on La Gringa during your Los Cabos Vacations.
Submit your review