Sport ATV Adventure Tour - Migriño
Hit the trails on our Sport ATV Adventures!
Los Cabos offers a huge variety of ATV Tours for your pleasure. The Sport ATV Adventure Tour is changing the way that tours are run! These powerful 250cc Race machines give you the chance to let loose and really see what these machines can do!
The only Cabo ATV Tour with 'Free Riding Time', you'll get to experience the power of these machines on a variety of Baja Desert Terrains.
The Sport ATV Adventure Tour offers some spectacular ocean and desert views, as it takes you on a variety of Terrains. Your tour will take you on Mountain Trails, Desert Tracks, Arroyos, Sand Dunes and the Pacific Coast Beaches. The well trained, bi-lingual guides will ensure you have a memorable experience, based on your skill levels and preferences of the group.
Take the opportunity to see what these machines can really do as you race along along the dunes and down by the waters edge. You'll encounter some amazing opportunities for photos to help you remember this ATV Adventure Tours for the rest of your life.
Book your Sport ATV Adventure Tour now, or check out some of our other Off Road Adventures.
- Riding Time: 1½ hours or 2½ hour tours available.
- Tour Times: 9:00 am for 1½ hour Tour
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30am, 1:30pm and 4:00pm for 2½ hour tour
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo, Sand Dunes and Beach Riding.
- Free Riding Time is included in the tour.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Necessary safety equipment: helmet, goggles.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
This was very well done, easy to book and very fun. have done a lot of booze cruises like this and they almost always have problems but there... “view
Amazing Spring Break Party cruise. We had 10 friends aboard and had an absolute blast. Highly recommended.