Mexican Fiesta Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy the Original Mexican Fiesta Dinner Cruise
Head out on the Cabo Mar Mexican Fiesta Dinner Cruise, and start your evening off on the right foot. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the very stable Cabo Mar, taking in the famous sites of Cabo San Lucas. You'll make your way out past the Cabo Arch and round the corner into the Pacific ocean to watch the sun melt away over the horizon.
Let the party begin, as you enjoy a Mexican Fiesta ambiance with music, dance and Open Bar! Feast on the delicious freshly cooked Mexican Taco Buffet, featuring carne asada, marinated chicken, quesadillas, grilled vegetables, beans, rice, homemade tortillas, guacamole, chips and salsa. and Open Bar!
Cabo Mar Mexican Fiesta Dinner Cruise is a tradition amongst those who have been coming to Cabo for generations. This Cabo Sunset Cruise will take you out the marina and into the Cabo San Lucas Bay.
If you happen to be here during Whale Season, you may be lucky to enjoy a display of some of Cabo San Lucas' regular visitors... The Humpback Whale and the Gray Whale. These incredible animals are here from November until May, with the peak season being January until March. The Humpback Whales are well known to put on a spectacular show if you're luck enough to see it.
Cabo Mar Mexican Fiesta Dinner Cruise includes all drinks and a delicious dinner for your enjoyment.
- Summer Departure Times: 5:30 pm - Winter Departure Times: 4:30 pm
- Duration: 2½ hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Gate #4, located between the Cruise Ship Pier and the Dolphin Center.
- Very Stable 2 Story 65' Powered Catamaran
- A Photographer is on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- The Original Mexican Fiesta Dinner Cruise
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
- Mexican Taco Buffet, featuring carne asada, marinated chicken, quesadillas, grilled vegetables, beans, rice, homemade tortillas, guacamole, chips and salsa.