SunRider Los Cabos - Sunset Cruise
Feast aboard SunRider Los Cabos Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Start the evening off on the right note, with a delicious meal, as you watch the sun go down. Sunrider Los Cabos Sunset Dinner cruise combines a tasty meal with a relaxing atmosphere, to ensure your have a night to remember in Cabo San Lucas.
Enjoy a quick photo stop by the Arch on your way out of the bay and into the Pacific Ocean. You'll feel entirely secure aboard this 100ft double decker powered Catamaran.
SunRider Los Cabos Sunset Dinner Cruise will take you on a memorable voyage around Land End and into the Pacific Ocean offering amazing views of Cabo San Lucas and surrounding areas as you go. Enjoy views of Pedregal, one of Cabo San Lucas' most well known communities, plus a variety of impressive hotels along the way.
If you happen to be here during whale season, you may be lucky to enjoy a display of some of Cabo San Lucas' regular visitors... The Humpback Whale and the Gray Whale. These incredible animals are here from November until May, with the peak season being January until March. The Humpback Whales are well known to put on a spectacular show if you're luck enough to see it.
SunRider Los Cabos will give you an evening to remember.
- Summer Departure Times: 5:30 pm - Winter Departure Times: 4:00 pm
- Duration: 2 ½ hours approximately.
- Boarding is 30 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Gate #4, located between the Cruise Ship Pier and the Dolphin Center.
- A Photographer is on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Open Bar with National drinks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic available.
- Delicious Mexican Buffet Dinner
- Photo Opportunity at the Arch, Sea Lion Colony
What’s not included?
- Transportation is NOT included with this tour.
- TIPS are not Included
Thank you to Ash for his suggestions and hard work on setting up our 3 day golf pass. The course selections... “view
Thanks for your kind words Dennis. Glad you enjoyed your golf in Los Cabos.