Bungee Jump Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos only Bungee Jumping Experience!
Feeling Wild? Take the Plunge!
Bungee Jump in Cabo San Lucas
Whether you’ve done it before or always wanted to try it, there no better time than Right NOW to organize your Bungee Jump Cabo San Lucas Experience!
The only Bungee Jump location in Los Cabos sees you leaping for faith from the glass bottom gondola, located in Wild Canyon. Free fall towards the canyon floor as the Bungee stretches slowing your descent. Feel the relief as you are slowly stopped and brought back up to the place it all began.
Some adventurous spirits enjoy the Bungee Jump Cabo Experience every time they are down in Los Cabos, letting the adrenaline rush through their bodies. Others just want to try it for the first time... before being hooked!
Set in the hills, just 15 mins from Cabo or San Jose, Wild Canyon offers a variety of exciting adrenaline packed activities. On the back side of the Bungee Jumping Gondola, you´ll find the launch pad for the Sling Swinger. Another Adrenaline filled activity, this giant Tarzan swing will take you for a thrilling free fall, on the biggest swing in Mexico!
We’ve all seen those “lunatics” jumping from cranes over concrete pavements around the world. Come and try it in a natural surrounding, from the only Glass Bottom Gondola in Los Cabos. Suspended 350ft above the Canyon Floor, take a long look at the spectacular 360deg views just before you jump out into the open air and free-fall towards the canyon floor.
Feel the adrenaline as you make the decision to 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Bungeeeeeee!!!!! Now is a great time to scream!!! Bungee Jump in Cabo! It´s an adventure you will never forget.
Book your Bungee Jump Cabo Experience NOW!
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.