Cabo Escape Sunset Dinner Cruise
Looking for a little Cabo Escape?
Start the party early on the Cabo Escape Fajita Sunset Cruise.
Los Cabos is well-known to offer some spectacular sunsets over the Pacific ocean. The green flash as the sun melts its way into the horizon.
No trip to Cabo San Lucas is complete without a Sunset Cruise and there's are many options to choose from. Whether you're looking for the relaxing Jazz Evening, a private sailing trip, an Adults Only Sunset Sail, or a way to start your evening off in Style.
Cabo Escape Fajitas Sunset Cruise takes you out on for your compulsory Photo session by The Arch by Lands End, and out into the Pacific ocean.
Enjoy a cocktail or two on the house, as you cruise past Lovers Beach and Solmar Beach, towards the old Lighthouse. Check out the amazing rock formations around the tip of Lands End as you enjoy this relaxing voyage. Look for the famous Green Flash as the sun melts its way into the Pacific ocean way out of the horizon.
Then it's time for a delicious dinner downstairs, with your choice of chicken or beef Fajitas, before the party really kicks off on the upper deck. Dance to the beats and let the crew quench your thirst and get you ready for the night ahead.
Cabo Escape offers unlimited Cocktails and national drinks from the time you get on board, until the time you're ready to continue your party back on land. You will be well entertained by the crew during this 2 hour party starter cruise.
Fun for people of all ages, but recommended for people 17yo and above. The Cabo Escape Sunset Cruise offers fantastic views of the Los Cabos sunset and is sure to get you ready for the long night ahead.
- Summer Departure Times: 6:00 pm - Winter Departure Times: 5:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Dock 0
- A Photographer is on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Dance Floor & Entertainment
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
- Chicken or Beef Fajita Dinner
- Snacks / Dessert