Pirate Themed Sunset Dinner Cruise
Cabo Legend & Buccaneer Queen Pirate Ship Sunset Cruises!
Hop aboard our Pirate Ships for a rollicking good time!
We offer a choice of Pirate Themed Sunset Cruises, aboard the Buccaneer Queen or the Cabo Legend, for the most Kid Friendly Sunset Cruise in Los Cabos!
Who needs an excuse to dress like a Pirate?
The Cabo Legend Sunset Dinner Cruise and Buccaneer Queen Sunset cruise are family fun like no other. Perfect for the whole family, set sail aboard an old wooden sailing ship for an evening of relaxation and entertainment.
Los Cabos was a haven for Pirates hundreds of years ago. The calm waters of the Sea of Cortez were a safe environment to set anchor and escape the Pacific seas for a while.
Let the staff take you back in time for a Legendary Pirate adventure, as you strap on a sword and enjoy the spectacular Cabo San Lucas Sunset.
Visit the Arch, head around into the Pacific Ocean and watch the sun melt away into the water. Keep your eyes peeled for the 'green flash'.
Your Pirate adventure includes an Open Bar, plenty of Pirate Stories plus a feast of mouth-watering BBQ ribs and Chicken (Cabo Legend) or Delicious Fajita Dinner (Buccaneer Queen), using the secret pirate recipes.
Kick off your stump and set your parrot free as you kick up a storm chanting, dancing and rollicking with Cabo's best pirate crews as they show you how to have fun like only pirates can.
Guest participation is highly recommended and the memories will last a lifetime.
Come aboard the Cabo Legend or Buccaneer Queen during your visit to Cabo San Lucas, for an experience like no other.
- Summer Departure Times: 6:00 pm - Winter Departure Times: 5:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Marina Dock 0
- Kid Friendly
- A Photographer is on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- A Rollicking Good Time, with a Pirate Theme!
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
- BBQ Chicken & Ribs Dinner (Cabo Legend Sunset Cruise)
- Fajita Dinner & Pirate Show (Buccaneer Queen Sunset Cruise)
Submit your review
This is such a fun event! The pirate show is entertaining and not over the top, which is fantastic. My 5 and 8 year old loved being out o the water on a big ol old pirate ship! We'll definitely do it again.
Glad you guys had fun.