Ride a Camel in Cabo on the Camel Quest!
Take our Camel Quest Tour in Los Cabos
Why ride a horse when you can ride a Camel? Tick something else off your bucket list on your Cabo Vacation. Take a Camel Quest through the desert oasis of Tule.
Camels are one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Hop aboard these friendly creatures for an unforgettable experience in El Tule. Situated in the middle of the desert, the canyon features an oasis on the bottom which keeps the vegetation lush and green. Let our amazing Camels take you on a camel quest through the El Tule oasis.
Your tour takes you on a relaxing ride through the bottom of the canyon, to the oasis and waterfall. En route, you will have the opportunity to get down, take some photos and play some games as our highly trained staff teach you about these incredible animals.
With a variety of young and mature camels specially trained for mounting kids, the whole family can participate in this tour. This is a must kid friendly activity to enjoy with the entire family.
A photographer will be on hand to snap photos of you throughout your Camel Quest adventure.
- Departure Times - (9:00 am, 12pm & 3pm)
- Tour Duration - Approx. 4 hrs incl transport.
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Camel Passport.
- Exotic tropical beverage tasting.
- Training and Induction.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 117 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.