Los Cabos Best Family ATV Beach Tours!
The first ATV Beach Tours designed for the whole family.
Check out our Family Mountain & Beach ATV Tour. We all know that finding activities for children on vacation can be tough, so this tour has been slowed down, with younger kids and older parents in mind. With so many great options for adults in Los Cabos, sometimes the kids can be left out of the action.
Now we have a great activity for the whole family! Our Polaris 570cc Ranger Crew vehicles are the workhorse in the industry, offering a super comfortable ride over a huge variety of terrain. Designed for up to four people, these machines can take your whole family on an unforgettable experience.
Check out the Mountains and Desert area surrounding Migriño, before heading to the beach for some more fun in the dunes. You and the family will learn about the local Flora and Fauna during the course of our ATV Beach tours, with explanations from our highly experienced guides.
Stay Safe on our ATV Tours
Whether you’re new to ATV’s or a seasoned Pro, the Ranger Crew is sure to keep you and your family entertained and safe. Designed for enjoyment in a safe environment, you and your family will feel totally secure during any of our ATV beach tours, all the while having a blast during this off-road adventure.
A variety of options are available, including Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple occupancy. If you need more space, try our Individual Sportsman ACE vehicles and take turns in the drivers seat.
At the end of the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the Herpetat, where you can interact with a variety of exotic animals, including Reptiles, Amphibians and birds.
Shared round trip transportation is included for anyone taking part in this activity. The property is located about 25 mins drive from downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Book one of our adventure filled ATV Beach tours for the whole family. Book your Family ATV Adventure Now!
- Tour Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years
- Minimum size requirements may be assessed t check-in
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.