Tandem Paragliding Tours Los Cabos
Paragliding Cabo's Coastline - The best Paragliding Mexico has on offer.
Head to the skies with our expert Paragliding Tour operators. Enjoy the security of motor driven flight under a giant paraglide wing. Unlike Parasailing, Paragliding has the freedom to fly in the direction you choose. Head out for a closer look at the whales, rays or even a better view of the mountains.
Powered Paragliding (Paramotor) is an easy, safe and fun way to enjoy the scenery of Los Cabos stunning coastline and mountain ranges. With just a few minutes of training, you and your guide will be taking off into the skies for a birds eye view of this dramatic area.
Paragliding Flights are conducted in Tandem, with just you and a pilot. This allows you to enjoy the experience, while your expert pilot take. you on a fun filled glide over the natural beauty of the Baja California Peninsula.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience, as you sit back and let your feet dangle high above the Pacific coastline of Baja California Sur. Enjoy the stunning scenery and freedom as you fly like a bird on the best Paragliding Mexico has on offer.
Book your Paragliding Tour Now for one of the most memorable adventures Cabo has on offer.
- Tour Times: Flexible Times Available daily.
- Flight Time: 3 tours available, 25 min, 35min or custom.
- Transportation included from downtown locations. No Hotel Pickups.
- With your safety in mind, wind must be less that 13mph for flights.
- Tours are private and a maximum of 2 guests can fly at any time.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Bottled Water.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of radios for communication during flight.
- Round-trip transportation from downtown locations only.
- Minimum age: 14 years (younger considered depending on size)
- Minimum weight: 85 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 200 lbs or 90 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Submit your review
Amazing experience! The best views in Cabo and whalewatching from the air to boot! Highly recommended