SunRider Snorkeling ToursBook Now
Hit the Ocean on the SunRider Snorkeling Tour!
Head out aboard the SunRider and enjoy the experience of a lifetime. Our SunRider Snorkeling tours take you to the favorite snorkeling zones in Chileno Bay or Santa Maria Bay, for a day of Snorkeling fun!
Check out the Arch and Sea Lion Colony, with a quick stop for your chance to get a photo, then head off into the Sea of Cortez’s most popular snorkeling zone!
See a wide array of sea life enjoy the calm waters of Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay, on this snorkeling tour. Hit the water with highly trained snorkeling guides and discover why Jacques Cousteau referred to this area as ‘The Worlds Aquarium’.
Once you’ve had enough water time, hop back onboard for and enjoy lunch and Open Bar on the way back the Cabo San Lucas Marina!
- Departure Times: 10:30 am
- Duration: 4 hours approximately.
- Operates Monday through Saturday
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Dock 4 (Near Cruise Ship Terminal)
- A Photographer may be on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
- Snorkel Equipment – Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life Jacket.
- Dance Floor & Entertainment
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
What to Bring
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Sunscreen (we recommend biodegradable Sunscreen)
- Waterproof Camera
- Bring Dry clothes (in winter the water can get cold)
Submit your review
Excellent morning above the Sunrider. we had a great crew who really knew how to pour a cocktail. The water was really warm and lots to see where we pulled up. The lunch was delicious on the way back and as a bonus we saved some money booking with Cabo Discount Tours.