Treasure Hunter Snorkel TourBook Now
Cabos Best Pirate Snorkeling Tour
Act like a Pirate on this Rolicking Fun Pirate Snorkel Tour!
Head out on the Buccaneer Queen or Cabo Legend for this family friendly Treasure Hunter Snorkel Tour! Dress up and play the part as you sail out on our wooden Pirate Ships to snorkeling zones in Chileno Bay or Santa Maria Bay! This Pirate Snorkeling Tour is sure keep the family entertained.
Check out the Arch and Sea Lion Colony, stopping for your chance to get a photo, then cruise off towards the Sea of Cortez’s most popular snorkeling zone!
‘Walk the Plank’ and hit the water to check out the wide array of sea life, guided by highly trained snorkeling guides. Discover why Jacques Cousteau referred to this area as ‘The Worlds Aquarium’.
After your time in the water, climb back on board for a delicious lunch with open bar as you enjoy the scenery on the way back to the Cabo San Lucas Marina.
- Departure Times: 12:00 pm
- Duration: 3½ hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Dock 0 (Near Breathless Hotel)
- A Photographer may be on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Snorkel Equipment – Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life Jacket.
- Dance Floor & Pirate Show
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
What to Bring
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Sunscreen (we recommend biodegradable Sunscreen)
- Waterproof Camera
- Bring Dry clothes (in winter the water can get cold)