Wild Canyons Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom – Take a walk on the Wild Side!
A great way to entertain adults and kids alike, animal Kingdom holds a wide selection of Rescued Exotic Species. Take a good look around and get your photo taken with a variety of Bird, Mammal and amphibian species.
Bring the kids and see the awe in their eyes as they see Crocodile, Alligator, Iguana and more. See them light up at the sight of the several bird species, including Parrot, Macaws and Cockatoo. Of course you can’t miss the guided tour of the Love Birds, where you will have the opportunity to feed this inquisitive species.
Not to be left out, the Prairie Dogs will provide great entertainment as you see into their burrows through the glass wall.
You’ll have the opportunity to have your photo taken with many of our animals for permanent memories. Check out a couple of Tortoises in one of our newest exhibits.
All of the rescued animals are taken care of by a special group of individuals including professional guides, trainers and biologists. Their living conditions, health and diet are constantly being supervised to ensure they have the best lives possible.
Education is important to us and through understanding these animals better comes a realization of the need to protect their habitats. Through interaction with these animals, we try to help people understand better the need to respect the ecosystem, and reduce the reduce our ecological footprint.
Meet the Stars
The current species who have made their home in the Animal Kingdom are:
- Love Birds
- Prairie dogs
Join them today for a morning of fun. At Animal Kingdom, you will also find a restaurant / bar with unequaled views of the surrounding area.
- Departure Times - (Upon Request)
- Tour Duration - Approx. 4 hrs incl transport.
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Access to the cages for feeding the birds.
- Food samples to feed the animals.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
- Fit for all ages!
Submit your review
I took my 4 kids up to visit the Wild Kingdom just be fore Christmas and they loved every minute. We patted the Camels, fed the birds and even saw a MaCaw on a bicycle. We had the chance to walk across the bridge, but only made it halfway as it is so much longer than I had expected. We'll definitely go back... Next time the Zip Lines. Great deal with Cabo Discount Tours.
We took our kids (4yo and 6yo) to Wild Canyon Animal Kingdom in November 2016. The kids had a blast checking out the animals, feeding the birds and watching the Macaw ride a bike.We spent time in the park, and crossed the giant bridge, saw some people bungee jump and the general beauty of the area. It is a little expensive, however seeing the how much the kids enjoyed it, I'll definitely do it again. Cabo Discount Tours managed to save us some money by booking a few activities together, and everything went flawlessly.
Glad you all had fun. It's a place my 4yo adores.