Wild Canyon Cabo Day Pass!!
Get ready for the Ride of your life... at Wild Canyon Cabo!
Spend the day at Wild Canyon in Los Cabos. Try all the activities you dare!
Wild Canyon Cabo San Lucas is known as the premiere Adrenaline Junkies Zip Line Park in Los Cabos. Filled with exciting activities to keep your Adrenaline buzzing through the roof all day, the Wild Canyon Day Pass is sure to keep you entertained all day.
The Day Pass gives you the opportunity to try as many of theses great activities that you can fit in one day. Book the Day pass and let us put you out on all of your favorite Adrenaline filled activities.
The Best Zip Line Tour in Los Cabos will show you all sides of the canyon, racing you at speeds up to 55mph!
The Only Bungee Jumping Experience in Los Cabos will see you leap from a glass floored Gondola into to Abyss of the canyon below!
The Giant Tarzan Swing sees you free-fall 100ft, before being gently swung in an incredible Arc, over the canyon Floor!
This ATV Off-Road Runners Tour takes you from the top of the canyon, all the way down through ravines and Arroyos to the Beach below, then back up again.
You also get access to the Wild Canyon Animal Kingdom, the longest wooden suspension pedestrian bridge in the world! Plus spend some time eating at the delicious Lions Den Restaurant and enjoying the spectacular views from the area.
Book your Day Pass today for the greatest adventure filled day you can enjoy in Cabo San Lucas.
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: All Day-with transportation included.
- Age limits for ATV Tours. ATV Insurance is not included.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- All the activities you can fit into one day.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Some activities minimum age 10yo.
- Weight: Minimum 55 lbs or 22 kg, maximum 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Submit your review
What a great day of Adventure! We had a Blast! We Even managed to get 5 Activities done, so an incredible saving! We started with the Camel Quest, followed by Bungee and Giant Swing from the Gondola! Then we hit the ATVs for a great tour on Bikes. We finished the day with the Zip Line Tour! A Real Must Do in Cabo!