Wild Razor Tours
Feel the Adrenaline with our Cabo Wild Razor Tour!
Razor off-road vehicles are perfectly designed for the blasting through the Baja California Desert Conditions. The ATV Tours in Cabo San Lucas have been one of the most popular tours over the years. Now the newest off-road adventure vehicles are set to take their place!
With more than 100 hectares available, your Wild RAZOR Tour will take you on a memorable ride from the top of the canyon, down to the arroyo and beach area, before bringing you back to the top. Enjoy spectacular views and adventure throughout in these powerful off-road machines.
Start your Wild RAZOR Tour in the practice area, giving you the opportunity to get used to these powerful machines, before heading off on adrenaline filled adventure. Your tour takes you through a variety of terrains, giving you the opportunity to really see what Baja California is all about.
Your Wild RAZOR Tour sets off winding your way down through canyons, enjoying some spectacular views of the sea of Cortez. You'll make a couple of stops to check out the local Fauna & Flora before heading off towards the beach.
Take the opportunity to see what these machines can really do as you race along down the arroyos to the waters edge. You'll encounter some amazing opportunities for photos to help you remember your Wild RAZOR Tour for the rest of your life.
After your RAZOR Tour, recount your stories and relive the moments as you cool off with a refreshment and maybe a snack whilst enjoying the spectacular views from the restaurant at the top of Tule.
Take the opportunity whilst you´re in the neighbourhood to try one of our other adrenaline activities available at the same location including; Bungee, Giant Swing, Camel Safari, Monster Zip Lines, Animal Kingdom and the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge of it's kind in the world.
- Tour Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Compulsory Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance is charged at $45 per vehicle during the Check-In Procedure.
A $15 Park entrance fee is charged Per Person during the Check In Process.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 308 lbs or 140 kg (Single) or combined 506 lb or 230kg (Double)
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Angel was our guide and he was very attentive. I absolutely loved it. I drive several different kinds of race cars so I didn't expect these razors to be so exciting. This tour was excellent. Great trails plenty of different terrains and the perfect protection. I can't thank Wild Canyon and Angel enough for making my trip one to talk about for a long time. Thanks! Thank you for your kind words. The trail at Wild Canyon is definitely one of the more exciting tracks around, with such a variety of terrains to traverse.
Angel was our guide and he was very attentive. I absolutely loved it. I drive several different kinds of race cars so I didn't expect these razors to be so exciting. This tour was excellent. Great trails plenty of different terrains and the perfect protection. I can't thank Wild Canyon and Angel enough for making my trip one to talk about for a long time. Thanks!
Thank you for your kind words. The trail at Wild Canyon is definitely one of the more exciting tracks around, with such a variety of terrains to traverse.
Excelente actividad, muy divertida y con paisajes hermosos. Pasamos un día excelente en caballo y luego... “view