Parasailing en Cabo San Lucas
Enjoy a Birds Eye View, Parasailing in Cabo San Lucas
Take to the sky, for the best views in Los Cabos. Soar above Medano Beach and enjoy unparalleled views of the bay and city of Cabo San Lucas.
Mount our custom built Parasailing boat, where we can take up to 16 passengers at a time for one of the most popular tours in Cabo San Lucas. Whether you choose to fly solo, or with your favorite parasailing partner, you'll enjoy the views flying up to 600ft above the bay.
Parasailing in Cabo San Lucas is an experience not to be missed. During your peaceful glide, you'll take in some of the most spectacular views of Land's End, Cabo San Lucas Bay, The Arch, Medano Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Choose the optional 'dip' to really get your feet wet.
Our Parasailing crew have been around for more that 10 years, taking guests on successful 'flights' over the bay. You will be walked through the entire parasailing process, ensuring you have the best possible experience taking in the sights of Cabo San Lucas.
Parasailing flight time is approximately 10 minutes from takeoff to touchdown with a tour time depending on the number of guests, typically around an hour from pickup to drop-off on the beach.
Book your Cabo San Lucas parasailing tour now for discounted rates. Come and try the best Parasailing in Cabo San Lucas, for the experience of a lifetime.
- Flight Time is typically 10 mins
- Tour Time can take 1 hour
- Transportation can be included for an additional Fee
- You & Your Belongings May get wet, so please don't take anything that must stay dry.
- Take a GoPro or similar waterproof Camera for Awesome Flight Pics.
What to Bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing (bathing suits are ok).
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera are recommended.
Restrictions and Safety info
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds and maximum weight is 450 pounds whether solo or tandem flight. Actual minimum and maximum weights are determined by the captain according to actual wind/weather conditions.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Tours may be cancelled/postponed if conditions are deemed unsafe.
Submit your review