Scuba Diving in Los Cabos
Scuba Diving for Certified Divers
Los Cabos and the Sea of Cortez offer a spectacular setting for any SCUBA diving exploration. Where the cooler water of the Pacific Ocean merge with the warmer waters of the Sea of Cortez, a huge variety of species congregate for some truly impressive opportunities.
Los Cabos offers a variety of Dive Locations, including locations in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, the Corridor and of course Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve. Referred to by Jacques Cousteau as the 'World's Aquarium', the Sea of Cortez has something to offer every SCUBA diver.
We are able to dive year round in the waters off of Cabo San Lucas, where the water temperature fluctuates between 55-90F during the course of the year. Due to this temperature fluctuation, we see a variety of different species doing the course of the year. With Walls, canyons and the Famous Sand Falls, Los Cabos is an incredible location to be explored under water.
Join us today for one of our 2 Tank Dive Trips, or even a multi-Day Diving safari. Book your SCUBA Diving Tour Now!
- Daily Dive Schedule
- 2 Tank dive tours
- Rental Equipment is available for your Diving Needs
- Diving Tours for all skill levels
- Tours leave from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
- Tours to Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve include land transportation.
What to Bring
- Certification Card
- Wetsuit and any dive equipment you are not renting
- Underwater Cameras are allowed except in Training
- Something Warm & Dry to change into (Water can be very cold Dec - June)
- Weights & Belts
- Water & Cookies aboard
- Rental Equipment (if required - has an additional Fee)
Thank you to Ash for his suggestions and hard work on setting up our 3 day golf pass. The course selections were excellent and the Puerto Los... “view
Easy, quick communication, and flexible. After exchanging emails numerous times prior to the visit (and thanks for your prompt responses, Ash... “view