Scuba Diving the Sea of Cortez
The Sea of Cortez was described by Jaques Cousteau as the Aquarium of the World. With the convergence of the Pacific Ocean, with the warmer water of the Sea of Cortes, the area is a host to spectacular diving opportunities.
Whether you’re a Certified SCUBA Diver, or someone who is wanting to discover the world beneath the waves, we have the perfect outing for you.
We have highly qualified staff available to show you around, whether you just need a guide or are a first timer looking for their first experience. We offer training all the way up to professional levels through the PADI Dive Training system
Come join us today and discover Scuba Diving in the Sea of Cortez.
Learn to Dive
Classes from Beginner to DiveMaster
One and 2 Tank Dives in Los Cabos
- Daily Dive Schedule
- Multi Day Packages Available
- 2 Tank dive tours for Certified Divers
- NITROX Available
- Rental Equipment is available for your Diving Needs
- Diving Tours for all skill levels
- Tours leave from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
- Tours to Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve include land transportation.
What to Bring
- Certification Card
- Wetsuit and any dive equipment you are not renting
- Underwater Cameras are allowed except in Training
- Something Warm & Dry to change into (Water can be very cold Dec – June)
- Weights & Belts
- Water & Cookies aboard
- Rental Equipment (if required – has an additional Fee)
- PADI Certified Instructors
- Private Courses available upon request (additional fee may apply)
- Courses for all Levels up to Professional Levels
- Discover Scuba Diving Trial Dives Available
- Referral Courses Available
Submit your review
Excellent and timely service from this professional group of divers. Highly recommended for anyone ... “view