RAZOR ATV Tours at Migriño Beach
Amp up the adrenaline these vacations with a ride in one of the newest and most entertaining tours in Los Cabos. Try our Polaris RAZOR ATV tours and you’ll surely be back for more. Hit the trails and get the blood flowing as you race these vehicles over a wide variety of terrain and off road trails.
Enjoy the spectacular ocean and desert views during this exhilarating RAZOR ATV Beach Tour, as you power through a variety of environments, including Desert, Arroyo, Sand Dunes and Beach. Whether you´re a Pro, or a novice, you´ll have a great time on these awesome machines.
Polaris RAZOR ATV´s are automatic, ensuring you have the most fun. You will be given some time to get used to their function at the start of the tour. Our Polariz RZR machines are available in 2 and 4 seater options, so bring a group or come alone, either way you’ll have the experience of a lifetime.
Your tour consists of 2 hours of fun filled action. Take your machine through the desert, opening up the throttle as you race your way down the arroyo, passing the sand dunes towards the beach. You will have time in the Ecological Reserve, learning about the local flora and Fauna helping you understand better the area in which you have come to visit.
Enjoy spectacular ocean and desert views throughout your RAZOR tours. If you’re lucky, you may even catch a whale or two breaching in the ocean during their season.
At the conclusion of your Razor ATV tour, enjoy a complimentary Tequila Tasting before stepping on the transport back to your resort.
- Tour Times: 8:00 am, 10:30am, 1:30 pm y 4:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Desert, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
A USD$20pp Park Entrance Fee will be charged at Check In. Optional Insurance is available for purchase at check-in.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water stop.
- Training and Induction.
- Safety Equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Kids 12 – 15 may drive, with signed parental consent if they meet minimum requirements
- Minimum size and strength requirements for pilot.
- Maximum weight: 450 lbs or 205 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
We've been coming to Cabo now for 10 years and have been doing ATV Tours every year. This year, Ash convinced us to try the Razor Tour for something different. What a Blast! These machines are amazing and so powerful. We were using the new 1000cc Arctic Fox and had so much fun! Next year we'll be getting one each! Thanks Ash for the great suggestion! Glad you guys had fun. I had a feeling your family would enjoy it.
We've been coming to Cabo now for 10 years and have been doing ATV Tours every year. This year, Ash convinced us to try the Razor Tour for something different. What a Blast! These machines are amazing and so powerful. We were using the new 1000cc Arctic Fox and had so much fun! Next year we'll be getting one each! Thanks Ash for the great suggestion!
Glad you guys had fun. I had a feeling your family would enjoy it.