Rancho San Lucas – Greg Norman Masterpiece.
Rancho San Lucas was opened in 2020 on an 834 acre oceanside property on the Pacific coast of Baja California Sur. Just 15 mins from Cabo San Lucas, this amazing property offers sand dunes, arroyos and a cactus forest. Greg Norman incorporated some amazing photo inspiring holes including the par 3 island green on the 17th hole.
This spectacular property offers a beautiful hotel, plus a variety of full ownership houses and villas.
Designed for players of all levels, Rancho San Lucas offers 5 Tee Box options to ensure everyone can enjoy this wonderful 18 hole golf course.
Spectacularly set amongst the Sand Dunes, with and ocean backdrop, Rancho San Lucas is sure to impress. The wind can increase the challenge of this course, making it feel much longer than it actually is.
Book your round now and enjoy this excellent Greg Norman Designed course.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Greg Norman Signature Design
- Public/Private: Semi-Private (Plans to go private 2021/22)
- Year opened: 2020
- Season: Year Round
- Spikes: Softspikes
- Rental Clubs: Taylor Made
- Fairways: Sea Dwarf Paspalum
- Greens: Sea Dwarf Paspalum
- Food and Beverages during your round at 2 comfort stations
- Ride on Golf Cart
- GPS in Cart – With Bluetooth Music connection
- Use of practice facilities on day of play
Players and riders must use appropriate golf attire:
- Collared shirt is required.
- Long pants or Bermuda shorts.
- Soft Spikes or Tennis Shoes
- No swimwear
- No cut-offs, halter tops or tank tops
- No blue or denim jeans.
The course was in great shape. The only issue is the Nicklaus-design quirks, particularly on the greens. There... show more Ash is great with communicating and allowing changes with the golf courses. We love Puerto Los Cabos, though it... show more
The course was in great shape. The only issue is the Nicklaus-design quirks, particularly on the greens. There... show more
Ash is great with communicating and allowing changes with the golf courses. We love Puerto Los Cabos, though it... show more