Cabo San Lucas Private Sunset Cruises
Avoid the Crowds... Try a Private Sunset Sail
Whether you have your own group, or are looking for something special, Cabo Discount Tours has the perfect Privates Sunset Sailing Charter for you.
Sometimes, after a long day of Cabo San Lucas Activities, all you want to do is escape the crowd and relax. A Private Sunset Sailing charter is the best way to make the most of your relaxation time. Spend the evening with your friends, Family, group or just the one you love. Let us take care of the rest, to ensure you have the opportunity to recharge the batteries.
Our Cabo Private Sunset Cruises can be tailor made to you. No need to follow the crowd, stand in lines, or stick to someone elses schedule.
We have boats of all sizes and styles, so whether you are looking for a small Sailboat, A sunset Fishing Charter, or a 100+ft Luxury Power Yacht, we have a solution for you.
Let us organize the perfect sunset cruise for you in Los Cabos. Check out our options below, or please contact us, so we can talor make the perfect solution, to make this Cabo San Lucas Vacation the most Memorable.
Check out our selection of Cabo Private Sunset Cruises now.
- Departure Times: You Decide
- Duration: You Decide
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- A Photographer can be provided to capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- Minimum 2 hours recommended.
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Relaxing evening sail to see the sunset.
- Crew to help fulfill your every need.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks. Let us know your preferences and we can organize almost any Beverages
- Your choice of Snacks or a fully catered meal. Let Us know what you want.
Submit your review
This was very well done, easy to book and very fun. have done a lot of booze cruises like this and they almost always have problems but there were none here.
Thanks for your 5 star review Will. Glad your group enjoyed your Private TriMaran tour and everything went off perfectly.
Hope to see you guys next time you're down in Los Cabos.