Cabos Best Sunset ATV Tours and Razor Tours
Feel the Adrenaline of these powerful ATV and Razor Machines, as you race through the Arroyos and along the beach on our unique Sunset ATV Tours. Choose from our 1000cc Polaris RZR vehicles or our powerful Honda ATV´s for the best Sunset tours in Los Cabos.
Get the blood flowing as you race through the desert, down the arroyo and eventually arrive at Migriño beach, in time to see the Sun melt into the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the spectacular ocean and desert views at dusk during this exhilarating Sunset ATV Tour or Sunset Razor Tour.
Enjoy a ride through a wide variety of environments, including Desert, Arroyo, Sand Dunes and Beach. Whether you´re a Pro, or a novice, you´ll have a great time on these awesome machines.
Our Polariz RZR machines are available in 2 and 4 seater options, providing plenty of room for up to 4 occupants, which makes the Sunset RAZOR Tour the perfect family experience.
Your tour runs between 2 & 2½ hours of fun filled action, with the most spectacular Cabo sunsets. Take in the amazing ocean and desert views throughout your sunset ATV tours. If you’re lucky, you may even catch a whale or two breaching in the ocean during their season.
At the conclusion of your Sunset ATV tour, you will be taken back to your resort, to see where the night leads you.
- Tour Start Time: varies depending on the season.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Wear a warm jacket during winter tours. Bring a light jacket during Summer Tours.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
Note: Park Entrance Fee is NOT included in price of tour and will be charged at check-in.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 8 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Submit your review
Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a 5 hour razor tour on the pacific coast. What a blast. Some amazing trails and great guides showed ... “view
We had a blast with Cactus tours. Ash from Cabo Discount Tours got us a good deal for our group to do the CanAm X3 vehicles which are so much... “view