Los Cabos Best FlyBoard Experience
Try the Newest Craze - Flyboard Los Cabos
Wondering What to do in Cabo San Lucas? Trying to find out What´s New in Cabo? Look no further than our awesome new Flyboard Los Cabos Experience!
In Cabo, Flyboards have been around since early 2014. They`re a relatively new device, but are taking the world by storm! Developed in 2013, these jet powered boots lift you out of the water, giving you the opportunity to fly!
The power of the jet is controlled by the Guide/Instructor, allowing for lift up to 30ft! All you have to do is control your balance, angles and enjoy the ride!
Although Flyboard Los Cabos Looks a little Extreme, it´s great for people of all ages and sexes. Because you´re in control, you can make it as extreme as you want it to be! If you can walk, you can Fly... But you´ll definately get Wet!
Flyboard Los Cabos is a great activity for families with teens or anyone looking for a new adventure.
- Tour Times vary. Check out your day, or contact us for more details.
- Tour not available Saturday or Sunday.
- Flight Time: 30 mins approximately (plus instruction)
* Although all best efforts are made, there is no guarantee that every participant will be able fly easily.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during your flight.
- Bring your own towel.
- Use of a Well Fitting Swimsuit is recommended.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Bring Dry Clothes for after your Flight.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, photos and other services not included.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Bottled Water.
- Training and Induction.
- Min. Age. 12 years old
- Max. Weight: 250 lbs (113 Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted.
- The use of cameras is not permitted
Submit your review
Cabo Discount Tours set me up with a great deal on the Flyboard in Los Cabos. It took a while to get stable and confident, but the instructor was excellent and very patient. We'll be back.
Its' a fun tour, and does often take a little while to get used to the new sensation. Glad we could help out.
Excelente actividad, muy divertida y con paisajes hermosos. Pasamos un día excelente en caballo y luego Barco de Sunset. Ash nos ayudó en organizar... “view
Ash was very responsive. Answered my email and voice mail questions promptly. No surprises. Would use his company again in the future. Thanks... “view