Migriño Beach and Desert ATV Tours
ATV Tours at Migriño Beach
Feel the rush as you hit the beach of Migriño. Choose from our 570cc Polaris ACE or 570cc ATV´s to help get the blood flowing as you race through the desert, down the arroyo and eventually arrive at the beach of Migriño. One of the best Cabo ATV Tours you'll ever find.
Enjoy the spectacular ocean and desert views during this exhilarating ATV Beach Tour. Whether you´re a Pro, or a novice, you´ll have a great time on these awesome machines.
ATV´s are semi-automatic and you will be given some time to get used to their function at the start of the tour. ATV's can be either single or Double.
Polaris ACE is a new concept in Off Road adventure. Think of a fully automatic 570cc off-road car! With the steering wheel and pedals of a car, these machines will comfortably put you behind the wheel for your blast through the desert, arroyos, sand dunes, oceanside cliffs and more.
Your tour consists of 1½ hours or 2½ hours of fun filled action. Take your selected machine through the desert, opening up the throttle as you race your way down the arroyo, passing the sand dunes towards the beach. You will have time in the Ecological Reserve, learning about the local flora and Fauna helping you understand better the area in which you have come to visit.
Enjoy spectacular ocean and desert views throughout your atv tours. If you're lucky, you may even catch a whale or two breaching in the ocean during their season.
You will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of exotic animals at the Herpetat at the conclusion of your atv tours.
Join us today for one of the best ATV tours Cabo has to offer!
- Tour Time: 9am available for 1½ hour tour
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 - 2½ hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What's Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left. Park Entry Fee is Charged on Location.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Kids 12 - 15 may drive, with signed parental consent if they meet minimum requirements
- Minimum size and strength requirements for pilot.
- Maximum weight: 450 lbs or 205 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Excelente actividad, muy divertida y con paisajes hermosos. Pasamos un día excelente en caballo y luego... “view Que bueno que les encanto el paquete que organizamos.
Excelente actividad, muy divertida y con paisajes hermosos. Pasamos un día excelente en caballo y luego... “view
Que bueno que les encanto el paquete que organizamos.
Submit your review
What a great tour. We arrived on Cruise ship and saved a fortune using Cabo Discount Tours. Our group of 15 was picked up seemlesly (we thought we would be running late getting off the ship) and returned on time.We were picked up about 100yard from where the ship dropped us off, taken to the location in a comfortable A/C van and had a blast. Most importantly, the kids had fun!Ash was great to work with, calming our nerves with the Hurricane threat. It was great to have a man on the ground in Cabo.