ATV Tours at Migriño Beach
Feel the rush as you hit the beach of Migriño aboard our awesome ATV Vehicles. Choose to ride single or double and get the blood flowing as you race through the desert, arroyo and beach area of Migriño. One of the best ATV Tours Cabo has on offer.
Enjoy the spectacular ocean and desert views during this exhilarating ATV Beach Tour. Whether you’re a novice or a Pro, you’ll have a great time racing around on these awesome machines.
Our ATV´s are semi-automatic and you will be given some time to get used to their function at the start of the tour. ATV’s can be ridden either single or Double.
Your tour consists of around 2 hours of fun filled action, with a short water stop in the middle where you will learn about the local area flora and fauna. Open the throttle as you race your way down the arroyo, dunes and the best beaches in the are.
Enjoy spectacular ocean and desert views throughout your atv tours in Cabo. If you’re lucky, you may even catch a whale or two breaching in the ocean during their season.
Enjoy the included Tequila Tasting at the conclusion of your atv tours.
Join us today for one of the best ATV tours Cabo has to offer!
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Arroyo, Sand Dunes and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Lockers are available onsite to store bags, hats and sunglasses.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water stop.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Tequila Tasting
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left. Park Entry Fee is Charged on Location.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Kids 12 – 15 may drive, with signed parental consent if they meet minimum requirements
- Minimum size and strength requirements for pilot.
- Maximum weight: 280lb Single, or 410 lbs Double.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Notes: Park Entry Fees and Optional Insurance fees are payable onsite.
Tour Includes Round Trip Shared Transportation
Submit your review
We had a great time exploring the beach and other sandy terrain. We had a terrific instructor who was... “view
Ruiz was fun, helpful and very sure everyone was safe. It was an exhilarating experience
Submit your review
Went ATV with 10 of my friends for my birthday. It was a majority of our first time ATV. Migrino ATV Tour did a great job. I highly recommend the 4 pm spot because you get to see the sunset as you ride along the beach. Our tour guide had us stop and take some photos. The free shuttling was also a bonus.
Thanks for your review Michelle. So glad you enjoyed it and all your group managed to get through Customs on time. We trust you had a very Happy Birthday!
What a great tour. We arrived on Cruise ship and saved a fortune using Cabo Discount Tours. Our group of 15 was picked up seemlesly (we thought we would be running late getting off the ship) and returned on time.
We were picked up about 100yard from where the ship dropped us off, taken to the location in a comfortable A/C van and had a blast. Most importantly, the kids had fun!
Ash was great to work with, calming our nerves with the Hurricane threat. It was great to have a man on the ground in Cabo.