Pacific Sunset Dinner
Enjoy the best Pacific Sunset views from Land
Keep your feet safely on tierra firma and enjoy the most amazing sunset views in Los Cabos! Our delicious Pacific Sunset Dinner offers endless Pacific ocean views from the comfort of your dining table.
Upon arrival, you will be offered a Welcome Cocktail, followed by an introduced to the resident Camels for a photo opportunity. Spend some time wandering the dunes and enjoy the tranquility of this remote location to build your appetite.
Enjoy live music, as you dine atop a sand dune, under the stars on a remote Pacific Coast Beach. Let our staff pamper you with our delicious Organic Salad and Mexican ´flavored´ surf and turf style dinner. Top it all off with a delicious dessert, before we take you back towards your Hotel.
During their season, you may be lucky enough to spot a variety of whales playing and spouting in the Pacific Ocean. Keep looking out into the Pacific Ocean, as you watch the sun gently melt into the Pacific Ocean. Keep your eyes peeled for the green flash whilst you indulge in your delicious Pacific Sunset Dinner.
Limited spaces are available, so Book your Pacific Sunset Dinner Early, to ensure yours.
- Summer Times: 6:00 pm (approx) - Winter Times: 4:30 pm (approx)
- Duration: 2.5 hours approximately, plus transport
- Minimum Age - 16yo
- Food and Beverage is included
- A Photographer is available to help you capture the perfect photo
- TIPS are not included in the price
What to Wear / Bring
- Jackets are recommended during winter months.
- Long Pants and warm clothing is recommended during winter months.
- No high heels... you will be walking on Sand.
- The area can get windy from time to time.
- Feel free to bring a camera
- Entrance into a private ranch
- Full international open bar
- Delicious three course dinner
- Live Mexican Music
- 2 printed photos
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transportation
We absolutely loved this tour. Ash @ Cabo Discount Tours got us sorted out with all out tours in Cabo... “view
Thanks for the 5 star review Howard. Glad you had a blast.
What a great day. The 4 Hour tour was essentially a combo of the 2 normal tours back to back. We had... “view
Glad you had fun out in Migriño. Hope to see you next time you're back in Los Cabos.