Get Off the beaten track in these Wildcat 1000cc Vehicles!
The Arctic Cat Baja Sur Adventure is a tour you just don’t wan to miss. Hop aboard these powerful off road vehicles and put your off-road driving skills to the test! Discover the Real Baja as you hit the backcountry in these powerful vehicles.
The most distinct Off Road Adventure Tour in Los Cabos, your guide will set the route based on the skill levels and preferences of the group, taking you through some of the exciting Baja 1000 race terrain!
Start your Baja Sur Adventure Tour in the practice area, for a rundown of these powerful machines, before heading off to see what Baja California Sur is all about.
Enjoy the sights of the Real Baja off road experience, as you make your way through arroyos, desert and beach environments. Test your skills in these race bred 1000cc Wildcat machines!
Run by a real Off Road Race Winner, the Baja Sur Adventure Tour is an exciting Real Baja Race Experience for even the seasoned drivers.
Book your tour today, to discover the Real Baja!
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- Option to drive Jabali (class 18 race winning vehicle) *Additional Fee Applies – Based on availability
- Park Entrance Fee will be charged upon arrival
- Optional Insurance is available for purchase upon arrival at location.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Lockers are available onsite – deposit required for key.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers (cash deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 10 years
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
NOTE: Park Entry Fees plus optional Insurance is charged onsite.
Submit your review
Though I personally wish there was a bit more freedom to drive as you wish--I also completely understand... “view
Thanks very much for the review. Glad you guys had fun on the trails. The Dune Buggys are a blast.
Occasionally transport is a little late to pickup guests for a variety of reasons including traffic and/or other pickups. Hope to see you again next time you're in town.
We had a great time exploring the beach and other sandy terrain. We had a terrific instructor who was... “view
Thank you for your review Marcus. So glad your group enjoyed your ATV tour in Los Cabos