Get Off the beaten track in these Wild 1000cc Vehicles!
The Baja Sur Adventure is a tour you just don’t wan to miss. Hop aboard these powerful off road vehicles and put your off-road driving skills to the test! Discover the Real Baja as you hit the backcountry in these powerful vehicles.
The most distinct Off Road Adventure Tour in Los Cabos, your guide will set the route based on the skill levels and preferences of the group, taking you through some of the exciting Baja 1000 race terrain!
Start your Baja Sur Adventure Tour in the practice area, for a rundown of these powerful machines, before heading off to see what Baja California Sur is all about.
Enjoy the sights of the Real Baja off road experience, as you make your way through arroyos, desert and beach environments. Test your skills in these race bred 1000cc Razor machines!
Designed by a real Off Road Race Winner, the Baja Sur Adventure Tour takes you on the desert trails where Alex Rodriguez trains for his off road races (including the SCORE Baja 1000). This is an exciting Real Baja Race Experience for even the seasoned drivers.
Book your tour today, to discover the Real Baja!
Discover the Desert Race Trails
Hop aboard the powerful 1000cc Razor Vehicles for an awesome off road experience.
Hit the trails designed by Alex Rodriguez (SCORE International Baja 1000 Race driver) for his race training.
Discover the Real Baja in these powerful vehicles and test your off road skills.
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- Option to drive Jabali (class 18 race winning vehicle) *Additional Fee Applies – Based on availability
- Park Entrance Fee will be charged upon arrival
- Optional Insurance is available for purchase upon arrival at location.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Lockers are available onsite – deposit required for key.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers (cash deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 10 years
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
NOTE: Park Entry Fees plus optional Insurance is charged onsite.
Submit your review
The tour through the desert and beaches are unforgettable and amazing!!!! The people are professional... “view
So fun to work with your group Tenesha! It was a pleasure to have you all in town.We're so glad you enjoyed the ATV Tour while you were here and hope to see you again next time you're in town.
I’ve done ATV tours with other companies, so I went into this one with the same assumptions as the other... “view
Thanks for your comments Kendra. Sorry you feel blindsided with fees.Having done ATV tours with other companies here in Los Cabos, you'd know that they all charge a Park Entry Fee. This is a fee charged by the 'Ejido' (the land owner) where part of the tour takes place, for access through their lands. The website states there is a Park Entry Fee and we remind you of that fee in all confirmation emails.Just like a rental car, the Insurance you chose to buy is entirely optional (again, stated on the website and all email correspondence). Many people buy it for peace of mind (and to avoid having to deal with credit card company insurance if for some reason something were to happen). To avoid paying the insurance you just need to show a Visa or MasterCard and sign the Waiver that you chose not to accept the insurance.We do our best to put all the information out there on the site so you can make an informed decision. We will have a look at our site and see what we can do to help avoid this confusion in the future.