Cabo is the perfect place to go for a family reunion. There are so many things to do in Cabo San Lucas that are fun for the whole family. A destination family reunion is the best! Not only do you get to be reunited with your entire family, but you also get to go somewhere fun on vacation. Cabo is a great place to go at any time of the year. The weather is mild throughout the winter, so Cabo is always filled with tourists. Figure out the dates that work best for your family reunion, book the flight, book the hotel or resort, and then decide on an itinerary that the whole family with enjoy. Read on for 5 ideas of things to do during a family reunion in Cabo.
Private Sailing Charter
Did you know you can book a private sailing charter through Cabo Discount Tours? This is the perfect family reunion event. It gives the family a scheduled time and space to be together without being interrupted by other tourists in the group. Your group doesn’t have to worry about being loud or taking up too much room because you will be the only ones on the boat! See below for some of the private sailing charter options. Pick based on the size and age range of your group.
- Small sailing yachts: For groups of 2-16 people. There are 7 different boats available in this fleet. Enjoy everything from a catamaran to a luxury yacht.
- Mid-sized charters: For groups of 12-60 people. There are 6 different boats in this fleet. Each boat comes with an open bar and snacks. In addition, some of the boats serve lunch and dinner as well.
- Large group charters: For groups of 50-150 people. This is perfect for the big families!
- Luxury charters: This fleet includes 5 luxury boats. These boats have it all! In fact, the “Love Shack,” a 72-foot yacht, includes 2 staterooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and air conditioning!
- Party charters: This is perfect for the family reunion with no children. Enjoy the beautiful water and sunset as you party with your family aboard this boat.
- Fishing charters: Does your family love to fish? Check out one of our 6 fishing charter boats ranging from 28 feet to 46 feet! Each boat comes with rods, reels, and lures. An English-speaking captain and crew are also provided.
Things to do in Cabo San Lucas for Adventure: Zip, Swing, and Bungee
Does your family seek out adventure? Then zip-lining, Tarzan swinging, and bungee jumping might be the perfect family reunion activities. Pick just one of these daring activities or try them all!
- Zipping through Cabo: Zip through the canyons of Cabo at speeds of up to 55 MPH! Zip during the day or try our moon zipping adventure at night underneath the stars.
- Tarzan swinging: Imagine you are Tarzan as you swing from a point of 330 feet above the canyon floor. You will swing in a 400-foot arch! This adventure comes with GoPro cameras so that you can document this daring moment!
- Bungee jumping: This activity is not for the faint of heart. Leap off of a glass-bottom gondola 350 feet above the canyon floor. Look over the edge, jump, fall, then bungee! This activity will provide the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.
- Wild Canyon Day Pass: Can’t pick just one adventurous activity? Pick them all! The day pass allows you and your family to try as many of the canyon activities as you can fit into your day. These activities include zip-lining, bungee jumping, Tarzan swinging, ATV riding, and camel riding.
Things to do in Cabo San Lucas with Kids: Dolphin Tours
Dolphin tours are the perfect family reunion activity if your family is full of kids. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that your kids will never forget. Did you know that dolphins are very intelligent? Did you know they communicate with each other with clicks and whistles? Learn about these two facts and more on your dolphin adventure. Pick one of these amazing packages and get your kids excited to meet the dolphins!
- Dolphin Experience: After a quick 10-minute introduction from a trainer, spend 40 minutes interacting with the dolphins. Be sure to get a dolphin kiss and a belly ride!
- Dolphin Swim: Similar to the Dolphin Experience, with an added dorsal tow and underwater dolphin ride.
- Dolphin Encounter: This tour is a way to interact with dolphins for those who don’t like to swim. Get 10 minutes of education and then 20 minutes of dolphin interaction time where you can kiss, feed, and interact with the dolphins.
- Kids’ Dolphin Encounter: Designed specifically for kids ages 4-9, this tour includes an education portion and then physical interactions like petting, hugging, and a dolphin kiss!
- Trainer For A Day: Spend the day with a dolphin trainer and learn all about how they do their job. Get the chance to help out with tasks such as feeding.
The Perfect Family Reunion Destination
Cabo San Lucas is the perfect place to go for a family reunion. It is warm, beautiful, and sunny 355 days out of the year! There are so many things to do in Cabo San Lucas that every member of your family will be able to find something to enjoy. Sail through the beautiful waters of Cabo San Lucas on a private sailing charter with your family. Be sure to take pictures of this unforgettable moment. Looking for a family adventure? Visit the canyon and try out some exciting activities, like zip-lining and bungee jumping. It can be fun to try something new and daring with your family! Last but not least, take the kids on a dolphin adventure. The dolphin tours allow families to learn about dolphins and interact with them. Once the family reunion dates are set and the flights and hotels are booked, take some time to explore the opportunities Cabo Discount Tours has to offer. We provide numerous activities to enjoy the beautiful sights of Cabo, whether it’s from the land or the water. For more information about visiting Cabo with a family, contact Cabo Discount Tours today.