The ultimate bachelorette party is a destination party. That’s why bachelorette parties in Cabo are the most fun! Why not pack up your girl gang and head off to Cabo for some sunshine and some fun for your bachelorette party? If you’re going to go, it’s a good idea to do some basic planning for activities, travel, and where you will stay.
Before you plan your trip, check out these 5 tips for the best bachelorette parties in Cabo!
1. Location, Location, Location
You and the girls are going to need a place to stay, so that seems like a logical place to start. It’s probably best to choose somewhere to stay that provides all of the best amenities, maybe a suite, and that will be close to all of your activities as well.
A group could stick to a regular hotel room or suite but in this case, it might actually be better to consider something like a private villa. Private villas can have up to 5 bedrooms plus your bathroom accommodations, kitchen, and living area. This gives you plenty of space for sleeping as well as hanging out together for festivities.
There are also plenty of awesome hotels out there that have guest rooms and suites.
Ultimately, look for a location that will be convenient for your activities but also have awesome service and be the right size for your group.
2. Eat All of the Local Cuisine
You may be partying it up with your besties but you still need to eat! The local cuisine in Cabo is absolutely divine and there are some really fantastic places to eat here.
Here are a few of the favorites you might come across.
- Las Guacamayas – located in San Jose, it’s a favorite hot spot for locals and tourists. You can enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine and you will definitely not leave hungry!
- Flora Farm Kitchen – it’s not your everyday meal; this al fresco restaurant brings you a little bit of tropical delight. It’s situated on a multi-acre garden. They have a seasonal menu that changes throughout the year, depending on seasonal fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Mi Cocina – This little European restaurant brings you the perfect blend of tasteful creativity. They have tons of local art on display and a homey boutique atmosphere. Their menu is loaded with sustainable foods that blend Mexico and European style.
- Manta – the ultimate foodie location. This chic restaurant is all about Asian delight. Home of chef Enrique Olvera, whom you may have seen on TV. This restaurant is right on the Cape and it has the best view around.
- El Farallon – dine on the cliff, right above the crashing waves. You can enjoy their routine sides and choose your own fresh catch of choice. It’s a phenomenal setup with the best seafood.
- Sur – if you’re looking for private dining options, you can plan a spot at Sur right on the beach. They have tons of options, and the location couldn’t be better!
These are just a few of the many popular restaurants you will find. All of them are unique and absolutely delicious.
3. Plan Activities
You don’t necessarily have to book up every spare moment of your day with activities in Cabo. However, we do recommend that you pick a few activities and plan them out ahead of time. Cabo can get very busy in tourist season, so this is the best way to make sure you get to enjoy the things you want to do.
Here are some popular activity choices to consider:
- Time at the Beach
- Booze Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- ATV Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Dolphin Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Whale Watching
- Zip Lining or Bungee Jumping
- Camel Rides
- Paragliding Tours
These are just a few options. We can help you book these, and you may even be able to get discounted options in some cases.
We listed some major activities here, but it’s always good to check out the night life, tour the museums and art galleries, or just spend time soaking up the sun at the beach as well.
4. Choosing a Travel Date
When you choose to travel to Cabo might depend on when the wedding is. There are some ideal times to visit the area, but it’s a welcoming location no matter when you go.
Work with the other guests attending the bachelorette party to figure out when you should take your trip. You will want to plan well in advance so you can be sure to get open dates, get rooms and flights booked, and then book activities and plan an itinerary.
If you have control over the dates, try to plan your trip somewhere between the end of September and the beginning of July. This will keep you mostly out of tropical storm season. The middle of that season is always the busiest, so just try to hang to the start or end of the season if you’re trying to avoid tourist times.
5. Stay Organized
Planning this trip for a bachelorette party in Cabo can quickly become overwhelming if you don’t stay organized. Keep all of your information and details together as you make plans.
Work with others in the group and coordinate responsibilities for the trip. Take notes as you make calls to book activities, rooms, and dining.
Plan ahead as much as you possibly can, and then you can always fill in space when you get there. When you plan your itinerary, remember it’s ok to spend some time just relaxing on the beach. Create a combination of relaxing and party activities for the best time!
Get to Planning Bachelorette Parties in Cabo
Now that you know all of the tools and tricks, it’s time to start planning your adventure. Your bachelorette party in Cabo will be a huge success when you use Cabo Discount Tours to set it up. We can help you with all of the details, from lodging to dining to activities and everything in between.
How can we help you plan the best party of the year?