Get Off Road on our awesome ATV Adventure Tours!
With such a variety of ATV Tours in Cabo San Lucas, this one at Wild Canyon strives to be different. Mounted aboard late model Honda ATV‘s and kitted out in the best Protective gear available, you’ll have the opportunity to fine tune your skills before taking off on the tour.
With more than 100 hectares available to them, the guides will then take you on a memorable tour which varies depending on the skill levels and preferences of the group, always including the desert, arroyo and beach.
Start your ATV Adventure Tour in the practice area, giving you the opportunity to get used to these powerful machines, before heading off! The Off Road Runners ATV Adventure Tour takes you through a variety of terrains, giving you the opportunity to really see what Baja California is all about.
First, you’ll wind your way down through canyons, enjoying some spectacular views of the sea of Cortez. You’ll make a couple of stops to check out the local Fauna & Flora before heading off towards the beach.
Take the opportunity to see what these machines can really do as you race along down by the waters edge. You’ll encounter some amazing opportunities for photos to help you remember this ATV Adventure Tours for the rest of your life.
After your ATV AdventureTours, recount your stories and relive the moments as you cool off with a refreshment and maybe a snack whilst enjoying the spectacular views from the restaurant at the top of Tule.
Take the opportunity whilst you are in the neighbourhood to try one of the many other adrenaline activities available at the same location including; Bungee, Giant Swing, Camel Safari, Monster Zip Lines, Animal Kingdom and the Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge of it’s kind in the world.
- Tour Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
A USD$20pp Park Entrance Fee will be charged at Check In.
ATV Insurance is charged during check-in at USD$25 per Vehicle.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Mandatory Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance will be charged along with Park Entrance Fee during check-in.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 10 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Note: Park entry Fee and Insurance are Due Onsite
Submit your review
We had a wonderful afternoon riding ATV's on their course. There was 1 - single rider and 1 - double rider and... show more
Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a 5 hour razor tour on the pacific coast. What a blast. Some amazing trails... show more