Dare to tame the Maverick!
The Can-Am Maverick RC is a race bred 195HP off-Road Racing Machine! Now you have the chance to take the wheel of this awesome beast. Put your off-road skills to the test on the awesome Baja desert trails! Discover the backcountry as you take control of one of these powerful vehicles.
Start your Maverick RC Turbo Adventure in the practice area before heading off to see what these beasts are made of.
The most powerful UTV vehicles in Los Cabos are sure to have your adrenaline pumping as you navigate the dunes, beach and desert trails around Migriño. Escape from the mundane on this exciting adventure.
Enjoy the sights of Baja California Sur on this distinct off road experience. Test your skills in these powerful machines!
Book your Can Am Maverick RC today!
Discover the Desert Race Trails
Jump into the 195HP Can Am Maverick RC for an adrenaline packed off road experience.
Hit the trails amazing trails including Dunes, Arroyo, Beach and Desert trails in the awesome vehicles.
Discover the Real Baja and test your off road skills today.
- Tour Times: Vary depending on Season.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 5 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo, Desert trail and Beach Riding.
- Park Entrance Fee will be charged upon arrival
- Optional Insurance is available for purchase upon arrival at location.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Lockers are available onsite.
NOTE: No Cameras are allowed on tour for your safety and the safety of others.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Use of lockers.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left. Visa and Mastercard Accepted onsite.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 10 years
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
NOTE: Park Entry Fees plus optional Insurance is charged onsite.
Submit your review
We had a wonderful afternoon riding ATV's on their course. There was 1 - single rider and 1 - double... “view
So glad you guys had fun on the ATVs in Cabo.
Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a 5 hour razor tour on the pacific coast. What a blast. Some... “view