Real Baja ATV and Razor Tour
See the Baja like you’ve never seen it before. Head out into the desert aboard your very own ATV or Polaris RZR off road vehicles, and get a taste of what the Real Baja has on offer.
Get off the beaten track as you venture from our facility up the Pacific coast, into the mountains, to discover the Real Baja California Sur. Discover the desert trails where the Baja 1000 and other off road events race, plus connect with nature on the best Baja Discovery trip you’ll ever encounter.
Get to see the Baja like you’ve always wanted to. This 5 hour tour will introduce you to the desert, mountain, arroyos and beaches of the Baja like you’ve never see them before. Experience the most entertaining Baja exploration trip you’ve ever done in Cabo San Lucas.
This Baja outdoor adventure safari includes transport from you hotel, the use of one of our ATV’s or Polaris Razor vehicles, lunch and some beverages.
Our Polaris Razor vehicles can carry up to 4 people, ensuring you can take the whole family on this exciting trip.
Join us now for the best ‘Discover Baja’ Tour you will ever experience.
- Tour Times: 8:00 am, 10:30am and 1pm
- Riding Time: 5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 7 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo and Beach Riding. Visit los Paredones where the movie Troy was filmed.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Bottled Water
- Real Baja Tour includes Snacks.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo with drivers permit
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Minimum size and strength requirements for pilot.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
*This is a long tour. Please ensure to bring any medications you may need during the course of a full day.
NOTE: Park Entry Fees plus optional Insurance is charged onsite during check in.
Submit your review
Cactus Tours is a great experience for anyone looking for an action packed time with amazing views! ... “view
Though I personally wish there was a bit more freedom to drive as you wish--I also completely understand... “view