Learn to SCUBA Dive in Los Cabos
Get your PADI Dive Certification in Cabo
Get SCUBA Certified whilst on Vacation in Cabo San Lucas! Head down underwater to discover why Jacques Cousteau Called the Sea of Cortez "The Aquarium of the World".
Los Cabos is known for it's amazing array of sea creatures. Whether it's a Sportfishing Charter, Whale Watching Safari, Whale Shark Tour or an afternoon Snorkeling adventure, Baja California Culture revolves around the ocean. Now it's time to take the plunge and get SCUBA Certified on your next Cabo San Lucas Vacation.
Host to two very distinct bodies of water (The Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez), the southern tip of the Baja offers some very distinct diving experiences. With our generally calm conditions, Cabo is the Perfect Place to Learn to Scuba Dive!
Whether you are looking to discover the Underwater world for the first time, or looking for continuing SCUBA education, we have some of the most highly qualified PADI Instructors in the business, to ensure you have a fun safe experience.
Our Cabo SCUBA Diving Courses
Discover Scuba Diving
Our DSD or Resort Courses are one Day, One Dive mini Courses, designed as an introduction to SCUBA Diving. They do not provide any form of certification and are used as an introduction for people thinking about getting certified in the future. The DSD is a great way to see if you really enjoy diving, before you invest in a full course.
A great option if you only have a short time, ashore, or aren't able to invest much of your vacation time on SCUBA Certification.
Open Water Scuba Diver
PADI Open Water Scuba Diver is the First level of Autonomous SCUBA Diving, this course has 2-3 in water Days during your vacations, teaching (and re-inforcing) all the necessary safety skills and aspects of SCUBA Diving, to ensure you are able to dive safely with a dive buddy.
This course includes 4 Open Water Dives, plus Skills training and Dive Theory. The theory part of the course can be done online before you arrive in Cabo, to ensure you make the most of your Vacation Time.
Advanced Open Water
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course typically takes 2 days and includes 5 Open Water Dives. You will learn more about a variety of dive techniques and specialties, including deep diving and night diving. (Night Diving is not mandatory)
Specialty SCUBA Diving Courses
Specialty Courses offer advanced level training on a variety of specialty subjects, including Search and Rescue, Deep Diving, Photography, Mixed Gasses / NITROX, amongst others. These courses vary in length depending on the specialty you choose, however typically can be done in one Day.
PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI Rescue Diver course is a mandatory course for moving into the Professional Diving Levels of Divemaster and Instructor. This course is a fun course which teaches a variety of rescue procedures and includes Diver First Aid and Oxygen Use. You will also learn how to spot and predict and prevent potential problems with divers, including panic situations.
A great course for anyone who spends a lot of time in the water.
Professional Level Dive Courses
We offer the PADI Divemaster Course as the first step in the Professional development of a Diver. A Divemaster is a certified guide, who has been trained in guiding, assisting, equipment, dive theory, diver physiology amongst other diver related themes.
Minimum Standards are required to start the Divemaster Course, including;
- Must be a Certified Rescue Diver
- Minimum 60 Dives required before certification
Come Join us today to 'Get into Diving' and start to discover the amazing underwater world!
Please feel fret contact us if you have any questions at all.
Learn to SCUBA Dive in Cabo on your next Vacation!
SCUBA Courses available:
- Discover SCUBA Diving (1 Day, 1 Dive) Trial Course
- Open Water (Min 3 Days, 4 Dives, plus Skill Session)
- Open Water Referral Courses (4 Dives Plus Skill Sessions)
- Advanced Open Water (Min 2 Days, 5 Dives)
- Specialty Courses (Please Ask)
- Rescue Diver Course (Please Ask)
- Divemaster Course (Please Ask)
- We Recommend that the theory part of any courses be completed before arrival. Most Courses include online Theory and evaluation.
- We have a variety of Specialty options.
- For continuing education courses, we recommend enjoying a 'refresh' dive before starting your course.
- PADI Scuba Certification
- Online Material (When specified)
- Use of Dive equipment during your course (Including wetsuits)
- Required number of dives to complete certification
- PAID Certified Instructors
What to Bring
- Mask / Fins / Snorkel (if you have your own)
- Dive Equipment (If you have your own - Continuing Education)
- Sunscreen (We recommend Biodegradable Sunscreen)
- Required Paperwork (You will be told before arrival)
Submit your review
I came to town with my boyfriend looking for adventure and definitely found it here. The crew was amazing and we felt 100% safe the whole... “view
Amazing team on the boat, smooth ride, and very attentive. Would not change anything. Our entire family had an amazing time.
Martin X was great. He was like the Texas Cowboy you see in the movies, cool, confident, and knowledgeable. Good guy and checked. He checked... “view