When you’re in Cabo, make it your goal to spend as much time on and around the water as possible. Cabo San Lucas is famous for its beautiful white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. The natural beauty of the beaches and surrounding landscape is unmatched. What better way to experience Cabo than from a private sailing charter? Whether you are traveling with your spouse, a group of friends, or as part of a large family reunion, there is a charter for you! Private charters in Cabo are an excellent way to experience the sights and sounds of the Cabo waters while spending time with friends and family. As you plan your vacation, schedule time for a private charter and contact Cabo Discount Tours to book your adventure!
Small, Medium, Large – Find the “Just Right” Size Boat!
At Cabo Discount Tours, we provide many different-sized boats to fit the needs of our guests. We categorize our boats into small, mid-sized, and large. Check out the features of each size and determine what works best for you and your group:
- Small Sailing Yachts: We have 6 small yachts available, ranging in size from 30 feet to 50 feet. These yachts are perfect for groups of 2-16.
- Mid-Size Charter: Our selection of 4 mid-size charter yachts is ideal for groups of 12 to 60 people. Each mid-size charter has an open bar and plenty of snacks!
- Large Charter: If you are traveling with a larger group, check out our large charter yachts. This group of boats is perfect for groups of 15 to 150+.
Events on Private Charters in Cabo
As you plan your sailing charter, take time to consider what you want your trip to look like. Do you plan to snorkel? How about whale watching? Want to try your hand at fishing? Would you rather relax with a nice glass of wine, or is your group ready to party? Deciding what type of experience you want will help you narrow down your charter choices. A charter is perfect for many different types of events. Check out a few of our favorites!
- Family Reunion: Bond with family you haven’t seen in years while sailing across the beautiful waters of Cabo. Maybe you’ll even see a whale or two!
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party: Looking to party? Our mid-size and larger charters offer an open bar and delicious snacks for a fun day of partying.
- Fishing Trip: Grab a group of friends and head out on a charter for a full day of deep sea fishing. Your boat will be chartered by a captain and crew and all the rods, reels, and lures you need will be provided.
- Wedding: Have you ever considered getting married aboard a private sailing charter? This unique wedding experience will be one your guests will never forget! Our fleet has room for both small, intimate weddings and larger gatherings. Don’t forget – our large charters can fit over 150 guests!
- Corporate Event: A private sailing charter is perfect for companies that come to Cabo for a corporate retreat or conference. Our larger sailing charters can fit over 150 people, so your whole office can sail together!
- Honeymoon: Newlyweds love our small private charters. Sail off into the sunset on a private charter with your spouse for an unforgettable honeymoon memory.
- College Spring-Breakers: A private charter is perfect for college spring-breakers. Whether your group likes to party or prefers relaxing, we have the perfect charter for you.
- Family Outing: Looking for an activity that parents and kids can enjoy together? A private sailing charter is your answer. Your kids will love trying to spot whales from the boat. Delicious snacks are available to keep your kids happy!
What to Bring on Private Charters in Cabo
Before heading out on your charter, check the following items off your packing list to stay comfortable all day long:
- Comfortable shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Layers – it can get cool out on the water as the sun sets
- Sunscreen – the Cabo sun is intense!
- Camera – create memories that you can look back on in the years to come
- Dramamine or Sea Bands – these items aren’t necessary for everyone, but if you are prone to seasickness you will want to make sure you have them handy
- Hat – to protect your face from the intense sun
- Waterproof case for your phone and camera
- Any toiletries you typically need during the day (ex: contact lens solution, Chapstick, medication, etc.)
- Fanny pack – a great way to hold your items without having to lug around a bag all day!
Private charters in Cabo are so much fun! You can’t vacation here without taking a day to experience the crystal-clear waters by boat. Charters are a great option for many different events, including honeymoons, bachelor parties, fishing trips, and even weddings! Cabo Discount Tours has a fleet of small, medium, and large charters to fit the needs of your group. Our charters are equipped with everything you need, from unlimited drinks to snacks. Check out our sailing charter packing list above to make sure you have everything you need for a comfortable trip. Once you’re out on the water, don’t forget to take pictures to preserve your memories!
For more information about booking a private charter, contact Cabo Discount Tours today. Be ready to share with us the size of your group and what type of experience you want from your day out at sea! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan the vacation of your dreams.