A vacation in Cabo is the perfect time to ditch the car and try other means of transportation. Whether you test out an ATV or ride a camel, try something new! There are so many things to do in Cabo San Lucas, and the best way to explore is by using a fun mode of transportation. At Cabo Discount Tours, we can help you plan a vacation full of exciting activities. You’ll need a ride from the airport to your hotel, but after that, ditch the car and try some of these adventurous ways to get around!
Things to Do in Cabo San Lucas: ATV Tours
Are you looking for some off-road fun? Cabo Discount Tours offers a wide range of ATV tours. Whether it’s your first time or you are an experienced ATV rider, there is something for everyone. Schedule a tour for you and your family. There’s a chance you’ll love it so much that you’ll sign up for a second one during your vacation! Check out the ATV options:
- Tule ATV Adventure – Drive through varying terrains, including the canyon and the beach, aboard a late-model Honda ATV.
- Beach & Desert Razor – 2 packed hours of ATV adventures riding across the desert, arroyo, sand dunes, and beach with our Polariz RZR machines that can seat 2 or 4 people.
- Migrino Dunes ATVs – Ride single or double with a semi-automatic ATV. Traverse the beach of Migrino with a beautiful water stop, where you will learn about local flora and fauna.
- Wild Razor Tour – Race through the canyons, arroyos, and across a suspension bridge during this adventurous tour on our powerful off-road ATVs.
- Fully Auto ATVs – Perfect for the beginner or less adventurous ATV rider. These ATVs are fully automatic, so sit back, relax, and enjoy 2 hours of fun!
- Can-Am RC – Want to ride in a race-bred ATV? Hop aboard the 195HP Can-Am Maverick RC and get ready for an off-road backcountry adventure.
- Can-Am X3 Turbo – This is as fast as they get! The Can-Am X3 tour is the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy a speedy ride on the trails and on the beach.
- Baja Sur Adventure – The ATVs for this tour are specifically designed to ride off-road. Enjoy a few hours of mountain, arroyo, and beach riding in this 1000cc ATV.
- Dune Buggies – Fully automatic and designed to ride on the sand! Drive a Tubular Dune Buggy up the coast to Half Moon Bay Canyon and Tree Rock.
- Sunset ATV Tours – Nothing is better than a sunset in Cabo. Enjoy the sunset while riding on the beach in a Polariz RZR ATV.
- Real Baja Experience – Ready for the ultimate 5-hour off-roading ATV experience? Ride into the mountains and experience different terrain from the desert, mountains, arroyos, and beaches.
- Young Razor Tour – This tour is designed for 12–16-year-olds. The kid takes the wheel and drives across the beach and trails while the parents sit back and relax.
- Kid’s Razor Adventure – An ATV adventure that’s perfect for the entire family. Kids 8 years old and over can get behind the wheel for an off-road adventure. Kids will receive some basic instructions and practice before the tour starts.
- Pacific ATV Adventure – An ATV adventure with choices! Ride along the Pacific coast in your choice of a single, double, or double 570 ATV.
Horseback & Camel Riding
Ditch your car and find an animal! When in Cabo, why not try out horseback riding or camel riding? Horseback riding tours are available for visitors of all levels. The novice tour takes you across the wide open sandy beaches. More advanced riders can check out the horseback desert and beach tour, where you explore riding across varying terrain. Want to see the ocean from a high vantage point? Join the Great Fandango Horseback Riding Tour!
Camel rides are an excellent activity for the whole family. The Camel Quest Tour is for riders ages four and up. Enjoy getting to meet the camels. They are so lovable and friendly! Next, take a relaxing ride to the oasis and waterfall. Additionally, the staff will teach you everything you need to know about camels! Another great option is the Pacific Coast Camel Tour. Enjoy camel riding, views of the Pacific, and a Mexican food buffet all in one!
What would a trip to Cabo be without getting out on the water? Cabo Discount Tours offers a plethora of cruise options. Whether you are a family with kids, honeymooners, or college spring breakers, there is a cruise for you! We have kid-friendly pirate cruises, romantic sunset cruises, and plenty of booze cruises! Whichever one you choose, one thing is for sure: you’ll have a great time, and the views are spectacular!
Last but not least, take time to book a private charter. Whether you want to charter a boat for 2 or a boat for 150, we have an option. Our small sailing yachts are perfect for groups from 2-16. Mid-size charters are designed for groups of 12-16. Lastly, the large charters are for 50 to 150+ guests. Look for a more specialized charter option? Check out our luxury, party, or fishing charters!
So Many Things to Do in Cabo San Lucas!
Let’s face it: the last thing you want to do while on vacation is think about driving a car. You drive enough back at home! Take time in Cabo to explore alternate modes of transportation like ATVs, boats, and camels! There are so many things to do in Cabo San Lucas. Take time before you leave to plan your activities. For more information about tours, activities, and vacation life in Cabo, contact Cabo Discount Tours today. We look forward to helping you plan your dream getaway.