Sunset Horseback Riding Beach Tour - Cabo San Lucas
Cabo Sunset Horseback Riding Beach & Desert Tour
Enjoy a leisurely Sunset Horseback Riding tour along Migriño Beach in Baja California Sur. Watch the sun melt into the ocean, as you enjoy a relaxing horseback ride in Los Cabos.
Designed for riders of all skill levels, this relaxing horseback riding tour takes you through desert landscape, to Migriño beach, where you arrive in time for sunset.
Enjoy the spectacular ocean views, as you maneuver your horse through easy terrain, heading towards unspoilt Migriño beach. During whale season (November through May), you might be lucky enough to enjoy some whale watching from the comfort of your horses saddle.
Our skillful guides will pair you up with the right horse for your skill level, ensuring you have a great time in Cabo sunset horseback riding.
One of the most requested things to do in Cabo San Lucas, a sunset horseback ride is a must to complete your Cabo Vacations.
Your Horseback riding tour offers some breathtaking pacific ocean views, on your way to Migriño Beach. You will spend some time wandering along the beach, enjoying the picturesque landscapes offered on this side of the Baja Peninsula, before the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.
You will be guided by one of our expert guides, who will be there to offer any help you need and answer all your questions. Discover the local environment, as your guide explains the history and native species of the region.
The tour lasts around 2 hours and Transportation from your hotel is included in the price of our Horseback Riding Tours. The Beach Sunset Horseback Riding Tour runs leaves around 1 hour before sunset.
Take the opportunity to join us on our famous cabo sunset horseback riding tours. Book now for an experience you'll never forget.
- Departure Times Vary depending on the Season - Summer (5:30 pm) - Winter (4:30pm)
- Tour Duration - Approx. 2 hrs plus Transportation
- Transportation to and from Resort is included
- 1 Rider per Horse
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- Wear Long Pants
- Wear Closed Toed Shoes
- Bring Light sweater in Summer and Warm sweater in Winter.
- People with Back, Neck or Heart Problems can not participate
- One Rider Per Horse
- People under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol are not permitted to ride
- Weight Restrictions Apply
- Minimum Age for riders is 8yo