Camel Encounter in Cabo San Lucas
Meet our camels on the Camel Encounter Tour in Los Cabos
Meet the friendliest camels in Los Cabos. Tick something else off your bucket list this Cabo Vacation.
Camels are one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
The Camel Encounter gets you up close and personal with our highly trained camels. Get to know their personalities, as you have time to interact and learn about these creatures. Situated in the middle of the desert, El Tule canyon features an oasis which keeps the vegetation lush and green. This area is where you will be able to enjoy some time with our camels, and play some games helping you learn more.
Take the opportunity to feed them their favorite treats and get your photos taken. Great for people of all ages, the Camel Encounter is designed for you learn about and have a close interaction with the amazing animals.
With a variety of young and mature camels specially trained for mounting kids, the whole family can participate in this tour. This is a must kid friendly activity to enjoy with the entire family.
A photographer will be on hand to snap photos of you throughout your Camel Encounter adventure.
- Departure Times - (9:00 am, 12pm & 3pm)
- Tour Duration - Approx. 4 hrs incl transport.
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Camel Passport.
- Exotic tropical beverage tasting.
- Training and Induction.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 117 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.