- Tour Times 8am, 9am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Tours run seasonally from 15 December – 15 April
- Depending on sea conditions, tour can be Bumpy
- The use of Biodegradable Sunscreen is highly recommended (plus good quality Sunglasses)
- You can get wet on this tour. The use of a Dry Bag is recommended for articles that must stay dry.
- Tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- Tour holds a maximum of 15 passengers per boat.
- Transportation is included from your hotel in San Jose, San Lucas and the Touristic Corridor.
- Water is included aboard.
*Note: as of 1 March 2020, Transportation has a cost of USD $5pp payable during check In.
- People with Heart/Back or Neck Issues should not participate
- Pregnant women can not participate
- People who are under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol may be refused service.
- Minimum age 5yo (Anyone under 18yo must be accompanied by an adult)
This was the best Whale Watching Tour I have been on in Cabo! I have been bringing my family to the area for many years for a Winter escape and we have tried a variety of different Whale Watching Tours.
I will definitely be doing the Zodiac Tour again next time I am in Town and Cabo Discount Tours will once again be making the Arrangements for me.
Submit your review
We were taken on an amazing on an amazing whale watching tour where we were lucky enough to see whales, dolphin... show more
This is a five star company, who showed us a great time! They went out of their way to make sure we saw whales... show more