- Tour Times 9am and 12pm daily. 5pm tours on Monday Wednesday and Saturday
- Tours run seasonally from 15 December – 15 April
- Depending on sea conditions, tour can be Bumpy
- The use of Biodegradable Sunscreen is highly recommended (plus good quality Sunglasses)
- The use of a Dry Bag is recommended for articles that must stay dry.
- Tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- Tour holds a maximum of 50 passengers
- Transportation is included from your hotel in San Jose, San Lucas and the Touristic Corridor.
- Water, Snacks and Open Bar are included aboard.
- People with Heart/Back or Neck Issues should not participate
- Pregnant women can not participate
- People who are under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol may be refused service.
- Children under 5yo travel free. Discounted rate for children 5-11yo.
We had so much fun on the Pez Gato Whale Watching Tour. This was a great family experience thet my kids will remember forever.
The staff and Captain were very respectfull of the Whales and yet we still were lucky enough to see an incredible show. Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a deal and made the process simple.
Submit your review
We were taken on an amazing on an amazing whale watching tour where we were lucky enough to see whales, dolphin... show more
This is a five star company, who showed us a great time! They went out of their way to make sure we saw whales... show more