Wirikuta Dinner Show Los Cabos
Wirikuta - A Mystical Journey
Enjoy an evening under the stars, as you take in the spectacular Cirque du Soleil style Wirikuta dinner show. Let yourself be transported back to dreamtime in one of Los Cabos most mystical Settings.
Wirikuta cactus garden in Los Cabos, offers an incredible setting, for Cabos best Cultural event. Discover the Legend of The Blue Deer, on this mystical journey during your next Los Cabos Vacation.
The spectacular Costumes and cultural experience make the Wirikuta Dinner show and exciting event for the whole family. Discover the Huichol village, while you enjoy refreshing welcome drinks.
Feast on delicious Mexican dishes under the giant Mango Tree, in the Wirikuta gardens before the show. Let yourself get carried away with this mystical adventure experience.
Book your tickets now, for the best Night Time event in Los Cabos and experience an event like no other at our Wirikuta Dinner Show.
- Show available Wednesdays only
- Event runs 6pm - 9:30pm (winter) 7pm - 10:30pm (Summer)
- Private Events Can be organized for groups (on any day)
- Transportation is included - (VIP Tickets Only)
- Transport available for an additional fee for Dinner Show, and Show Only Tickets.
- Total Time is approximately 3hours 30 mins
- Round Trip Transportation*
- Huichol Village Experience
- The premiere Cabo night show
- Mexican Buffet Dinner
- Cast Interaction and photo opportunities
- Open bar
*Transportation is in Shared Vans, from locations in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
What to Wear
- Dress Warm in Winter. (Evenings can get very cold)
- No High Heels. (You will walk on pebbles and soft dirt paths)
- Closed toed shoes are recommended.
What to Bring
- Feel free to bring your own Camera
- Cash for Huichol Souvenirs
- Warm jacket in Winter
Submit your review
Wirikuta Dinner Show - save your money 270 us dollars for two.food nothing special. As for the show....would had left if had my own car, my hotel had better shows. I have been all over Mexico and this show was disappointing for the money...........
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the Wirikuta Dinner and Show. They have been working with a new catering company and have been working on a new performance. Mexico definately has some great productions to compare to.
I would call this the Cirque de Soleil Mexican version. It's a spectacular show and the dinner was fresh, authentic and amazing. Everything was top notch. It's something truly unique and great cultural experience. Everyone there is friendly and the show is both in English and Spanish. The only thing that I would encourage them to change is to make the seating more like stadium seating, as the levels weren't high enough and people's heads were often in the way.
Thank you very much for your comments. Glad you enjoyed the Wirikuta show as much as we do.
The entire team of Lyon had taking care of me and my friends when we did the zipline. They made sure... “view
Thanks for the Comments. So glad you had fun and the guys gave you a safe fun experience.
Had an excellent day at sea with Jesus and Favi. The food was above average and the snorkeling was a... “view
Thank you for the great review. We're glad we could get you out on the Luxury Day Sailing tour. It's a fun trip with a great crew.