Discover Can Am X3 Power!
The original Can-Am X3 tour in Los Cabos takes you on a wild ride through the Desert, beach and Arroyos of Migriño. Hop aboard the 172HP off-Road Racing Machine for one of the longest tours in Cabo.
Get behind the wheel of the original Can Am Maverick and see why these race winners are so popular. Put your driving skills to the test on an amazing variety of terrains in the southern Baja desert.
Get to know your Can Am X3 in the practice area before taking it to the trails for the adventure of a lifetime.
These awesome UTV vehicles will get your adrenaline pumping in no time, as you navigate the Trails. Enjoy sand dunes, beach and desert trails around Migriño for an experience you’ll never forget.
Book a 2 or 4 Seater Vehicle and take the whole family on this exciting adventure.
Book your Can Am X3 Tour today!
Discover the Desert Race Trails
Jump into the 172HP Can Am X3 Turbo off road vehicle and feel the adrenaline rush.
Race through the exciting Sand Dunes, Arroyos, Beach and Desert trails in these awesome vehicles.
Discover what desert racing is all about as you test your off road skills.
- Tour Times: Vary depending on Season.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 5 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Mountain, Arroyo, Desert trail and Beach Riding.
- Park Entrance Fee will be charged upon arrival
- Optional Insurance is available for purchase upon arrival at location.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Lockers are available onsite.
NOTE: No Cameras are allowed on tour for your safety and the safety of others.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, etc.
- Use of lockers.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left. Visa and Mastercard Accepted onsite.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for passengers: 10 years
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Park entry Fees Charged onsite
- Optional Insurance is offered onsite
- Vehicle Upgrades, Private Guides and other upgrades are offered onsite
- Photos are available for purchase after your tour.
NOTE: Park Entry Fees plus optional Insurance is charged onsite.
Submit your review
The tour through the desert and beaches are unforgettable and amazing!!!! The people are professional... “view
So fun to work with your group Tenesha! It was a pleasure to have you all in town.We're so glad you enjoyed the ATV Tour while you were here and hope to see you again next time you're in town.
I’ve done ATV tours with other companies, so I went into this one with the same assumptions as the other... “view
Thanks for your comments Kendra. Sorry you feel blindsided with fees.Having done ATV tours with other companies here in Los Cabos, you'd know that they all charge a Park Entry Fee. This is a fee charged by the 'Ejido' (the land owner) where part of the tour takes place, for access through their lands. The website states there is a Park Entry Fee and we remind you of that fee in all confirmation emails.Just like a rental car, the Insurance you chose to buy is entirely optional (again, stated on the website and all email correspondence). Many people buy it for peace of mind (and to avoid having to deal with credit card company insurance if for some reason something were to happen). To avoid paying the insurance you just need to show a Visa or MasterCard and sign the Waiver that you chose not to accept the insurance.We do our best to put all the information out there on the site so you can make an informed decision. We will have a look at our site and see what we can do to help avoid this confusion in the future.