Automatic ATV Tours at Migriño Beach
Hop aboard these powerful 4×4 Automatic ATVs, for the ride of a lifetime. No more switching gears, just grip and go on the only Automatic ATV Tour in Los Cabos.
Enjoy amazing desert and ocean views throughout this exciting Tour. Located in Migriño, you’ll have the opportunity to discover Desert, Arroyo and Beach conditions on this awesome ride. Double up or take it out alone for an adventure like no other.
The Automatic ATV Tour is approx 2 hours of ride time, with a couple of stops to hydrate take in the spectacular scenery. You’ll learn something about the local flora and fauna as you wind your way through the desert trails.
Keep an eye on the water as during the winter months, you may be lucky enough to catch a whale or two breaching close to shore.
Enjoy the included Tequila Tasting at the conclusion of your tour.
Join us today for the only Automatic ATV tour in Cabo!
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm y 04:00 pm.
- Riding Time: 2 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Arroyo, Sand Dunes and Beach Riding.
- More riding miles than any other ATV Tour
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Lockers are available onsite to store bags, hats and sunglasses.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Use of Fully Automatic ATV Vehicles
- Water stop.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Tequila Tasting
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left. Park Entry Fee is Charged on Location.
- Pilot must be at least 16yo
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Minimum size and strength requirements for pilot.
- Maximum weight: 350lb Single, or 485 lbs Double.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Notes: Park Entry Fees and Optional Insurance fees are payable onsite.
Tour Includes Round Trip Shared Transportation
Submit your review
Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a 5 hour razor tour on the pacific coast. What a blast. Some... “view
We had a blast with Cactus tours. Ash from Cabo Discount Tours got us a good deal for our group to ... “view