Hit the Beach and Dunes on our Pacific Coast Camel Tour.
The Cactus Camel Adventure tour is fun for the whole family, including a Camel Ride, and Buffet Mexican Meal.
This tour puts you on top of our amazing Camels in the perfect Desert environment. You’ll learn about our Camels and their lifestyle and habits as you calmly stroll along the beach and desert areas.
Enjoy spectacular Pacific Ocean Views along the way as you enjoy our this fantastic Cactus Camel Adventure.
- Departure Times – (9:00 am, 12pm & 3pm)
- Tour Duration – Approx. 4 hrs incl transport.
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water Refill Stations
- Tequila Tasting
- Mexican Buffet with infused water and soft drink.
- Training and Induction.
- Free lockers (key deposit may be required)
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 117 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.