Todos Santos Tour
The small town of Todos Santos is located just 1 hour drive north of Cabo San Lucas and was designated Pueblo Mágico (magic town) the the Mexican government in 2006. This artistic community offers a great escape from the bustle of Cabo San Lucas with it’s relaxing atmosphere. Our Todos Santos Tour will ensure you see the best parts of this relaxed town.
Surrounded by farms growing a wide variety of fruits including Strawberries, Blueberries and more, the climate in Todos Santos is even dramatically different from Los Cabos.
Home to the famous “Hotel California” this town has grown over the years and many say a Todos Santos Tour is a must do activity on your Cabo Vacations. Some people relate Hotel California to the famous Eagles’ song; which is rumoured to have been been inspired during a stay there many years ago. True or false, the Legend of this beautiful hacienda style building where Hotel California is located will remain. and it’s a must visit.
During your Todos Santos Tour, you’ll visit several points of interest including the Casa de la Cultura (House of Culture), blanket factory, the beautiful mission of Nuestra Señora del Pilar Church. You will have a chance to taste a variety of delicious Mexican and regional candies, plus you’ll also have some free time for lunch and shopping.
Todos Santos is home to many artists including locals and Expats and also has many art galleries, art & crafts shops and jewelry. Similar to San Jose del Cabo in many ways, Todos Santos is one of the art and culture centers in Baja California Sur.
- Tour Runs Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays
- Departure Times: 9:00 AM
- Tour Duration: 6 hrs. approx.
Approximate Pick-up Times:
- Cabo San Lucas: 10 mins before Tour Time
- Tourist Corridor: 30-45 mins before Tour Time
- San Jose del Cabo: 60 Mins before Tour Time
What to Bring
- Camera for photos
- Money for Lunch, TIPS and Shopping
- Sunscreen, Hats and sunglasses
- Round Trip Hotel transportation.
- Fully air conditioned vans.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Free time for Lunch & Shopping (Lunch Not Included)
- Bottled water and sodas.
Todos Santos Tour
- Pacific Ocean views.
- Visit to Hotel California.
- Casa de la Cultura (Museum).
- Art galleries.
- The Mission.
- Mexican candy stores.
- Free time to discover this Magic Town.
- Free time for Lunch (Not Included).