Enjoy the comfort of the Cabo Rey Snorkeling Tour
Hop aboard the Cabo Rey Snorkel tour and discover the underwater world. This incredibly comfortable boat will take you out past the Arch and Sealion Colony before turning towards the snorkeling paradise of Chileno bay.
Enjoy a Continental breakfast along the way to the calm waters of the most well regarded Snorkeling destination in the area. This 3 story boat will ensure you are comfortable on your 30 minute journey to your destination.
Sit back ad relax as the DJ entertains you along the way as you keep your eyes peeled enjoying the beautiful scenery and wildlife along the way to Chileno Bay. Once you arrive, check out the underwater world with the highly trained snorkeling guides and discover why Jacques Cousteau referred to this area as ‘The Worlds Aquarium’.
Once the snorkeling fun is over, you’ll make your way back to Cabo whilst enjoying a delicious Fajitas Lunch served aboard. The bar will be open along the way back offering Beer, spirits and mixed drinks to help wash down your meal.
- Departure Times: 11:00 am (Mon-Sat)
- Duration: 3½ hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Muelle Principal
- A Photographer may be on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Snorkel Equipment – Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life Jacket.
- Cabo San Lucas Bay Tour including photo opportunity at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
- Continental Breakfast
- Fajita Lunch
- Chileno Bay Snorkeling
What to Bring
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Sunscreen (we recommend biodegradable Sunscreen)
- Waterproof Camera
- Bring Dry clothes (in winter the water can get cold)
NOTE: Snorkel Tours do NOT include Transportation.
Check In Location
Cabo Rey Check In
Submit your review
So much fun on this tour.
Ash was awesome to work with. He found us a boat and as our number grew, got us a bigger one. Definitely book... show more