Step Aboard the Pez Gato Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos!
Hop on this comfortable catamaran for en afternoon of Snorkeling and fun. This super comfortable Sailing Catamaran will take you out past the arch and Lands End before making it’s way to Santa Maria Bay for some Epic Cabo Snorkeling.
You’ll discover a vast array of sea life in and around Santa Maria Bay, guided by our highly trained snorkeling guides. Discover why Jacques Cousteau referred to this area as ‘The Worlds Aquarium’.
Enjoy the quality service that Pez Gato is known for aboard this sailing Catamaran. With a delicious lunch and open bar, the Pez Gato Snorkeling Tour is sure to please.
- Departure Times: 12:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately.
- Boarding is 20 min prior to departure.
- Boat departs from Dock 4 (Near Cabo Dolphins)
- Round Trip Transport is included
- A Photographer may be on board to help you capture the perfect photo of your experience.
- TIPS are not included in the price.
- Snorkel Equipment – Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life Jacket.
- Round Trip Transportation – (May not be available for same day reservations)
- Photo opportunity stop at the Arch.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
What to Bring
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Sunscreen (we recommend biodegradable Sunscreen)
- Waterproof Camera
- Bring Dry clothes (in winter the water can get cold)
Check In Location
Pez Gato Check In
Submit your review