Fun for all on our Electric Bike Beach Adventure!
Join us on these fun Big Wheel Electric bikes, for Cabos best Electric Bike Beach Adventure! Been lookingHead out the the pacific coast and enjoy spectacular ocean views on this leisurely bike ride, where the bicycle does all the work.
Enjoy the Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and beautiful sandy beach as you take in spectacular Pacific Coast views. Have a blast on these electric bikes with special wide tires, that can handle the off road conditions in style. Sit back, while your electric bike does almost all the work for you.
Your adventure ends with a lesson in Margarita making, plus a quick lesson on taking the perfect molcajete sauce. You’ll have the opportunity to try this delicious freshly made sauce on delicious hand made quesadillas. The perfect way to finish your Electric bike Beach Adventure in Los Cabos.
- Tour Times: 8:00 am and 11:00am Monday – Saturday
- Duration: 3½ hours approximately.
- Tour includes Round Trip Transportation from hotels in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose and the Tourist Corridor.
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition and must know how to ride a bike
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- Giant Quesadillas, Central Mexico style
- Margarita making class
- Knee and elbow pads
- Round trip transportation from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What to Bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Tennis or hiking shoes (recommended)
- Biodegradable repellant
TIPS are not included in the price of this activity.
Location of Activity
Submit your review