Combine your Snorkeling and Kayak Tours!
Get double the adventure, when you combine your favorite activities in Los Cabos! The Cabo Kayak Snorkeling Tour mixes two of our favorite Los Cabos Activities in one great Tour!
Paddle in double Kayaks out the Arch, leaving the Cabo San Lucas Marina. Enjoy the slow pace of the Kayak tour, allowing you to really take in the area. Head out early, to enjoy the calmest waters in Medano Bay, as your guide gives you a rundown of the area. Check out the Famous Cabo Arch, Pacific Window, Lovers Beach, plus a variety of rock formations on your 45 minute paddle.
Keep an eye out for rays and sealions, as you paddle in the protected Medano Bay. You won’t miss a thing above or below the water, as you leisurely paddle through the gorgeous waters of the Sea of Cortez. Enjoy the Sea Lions relaxing on their rock at their Lands end Sea Lion Colony.
Visit Lands end and get your photo taken at the Arch, before slowly heading back towards Pelicans Rock for some of Cabos best snorkeling. Your Kayak snorkeling tour will put you in the water with an amazing variety of species.
Spend some time with the local wildlife, snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez. Let our guides show you why Jacques Cousteau referred to the Sea of Cortez as ‘The Worlds Aquarium’ on our Kayak Snorkeling Adventure.
Combining several of the top 10 ‘Things to do in Cabo San Lucas‘, your Kayak Snorkeling tour will be sure to impress.
- Minimum total number of guests for tour is 2
- Maximum Tour Size 25 Guests
- Minimum Age 8yo (Kids Pricing for 8-10yo)
- Kayaks are 2 Person Kayaks
Transportation is not included with this tour. A Confirmation, including Map and confirmation details will be emailed to you.
What to Bring
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes.
- A change of clothes is suggested
- Hats and Sun Protection are recommended
- Biodegradable Sunscreen is Recommended
- Waterproof Camera with Floatation
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Previous Snorkeling experience preferred.
Submit your review
I have always wanted to snorkel. For this birthday I decided to finally do it as my annual b'day adventure... “view
Great and fun service