The first Off Road Adventure especially designed for Kids!!
Send the kids on their very own Kids off Road Adventure! The Polaris RZR 170 Off Road Vehicle was especially designed for kids, allowing them to get behind the wheel of their own vehicle. Lower power and speed governors, along with a specially designed circuit make this the coolest activity for kids in Cabo 8yo and over.
With all the security of the racing models, plus speed governors and a specially designed circuit, your kids will have a blast driving their own vehicles down the Arroyo, dunes and beach areas.
Take the opportunity to enjoy your own RAZOR Tour or ATV Tour, whilst the kids have the time of their lives behind the wheel of their very own kids RAZR.
The tour will start with some basic instructions, plus some practice time on a test circuit, all under the watchful eyes of trained professionals. Once everybody is ready to go, the kids will head off with their guide for their very own off-road adventure.
This Kids off road adventure will take your children on a 2 hour (approx) tour down the arroyo towards the beach and back. They will have a couple of stops, giving them time to ask questions and learn about the local plants and animals of the Baja Peninsula. Your children will be accompanied at all times trained professionals, allowing you to keep your mind at ease and enjoy your own tour selection!
Once back from their adventure, they will have the opportunity to enter the Herpetat to interact with the exotic animals, including reptiles, amphibians and birds.
See the smile on their faces as they take control of their very own vehicle. This is an experience they will never forget.
Drivers must be at least 10yo, with passengers a minimum of 7yo.
Bring your kids for their Cabo off road experience. Give them the experience of a lifetime!
- Riding Time: 2 hours Approximately
- Tour Times: 8:00am, 10:30am, 1:30pm and 4:00pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Tour includes Arroyo & Beach Riding.
- With your safety in mind, the use of personal cameras is not permitted during the tour.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
NOTE: Accompanying Parents who will not be taking part in any tour will be required to pay their return transport.
What’s Included in your Tour
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of safety equipment: helmet, goggles, etc.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Note: Optional Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour. Insurance can be purchased directly at check-in. If insurance coverage is not taken, an open credit card voucher must be left.
- Kids Only Tour
- Minimum age for Pilot: 10 years
- Minimum age for passengers: 7 years
- For their own safety, people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
NOTE: Parents may ride along in their own vehicle with this tour. Tour Fee applies.
Kids Off Road Adventure Check In
Submit your review
Cabo Discount Tours hooked us up with a 5 hour razor tour on the pacific coast. What a blast. Some... “view
We had a blast with Cactus tours. Ash from Cabo Discount Tours got us a good deal for our group to ... “view