Try Moon Zipping for the ride of your life!
The same great adrenaline rush that you get during the day, but in the dark! Get back to nature and let all your senses take over under the moonlight. Go Moon Zipping for the ultimate evening Adventure!
Soar over the canyons at speeds up to 50mph in the dark! Feel the rush while moon zipping under the stars as you navigate 5 Monster Zip Lines. A total of 2,673 feet of exhilarating rush as the night slowly gets darker.
Watch the sunset as you enjoy peace and quiet of the desert landscape. Moon Zipping is an experience worth sharing, so bring your friends and ride tandem on the most exciting Zip Lines in Los Cabos.
Discover the real night sky and its incredible number of stars, as you blast the canyons far away from the city lights.
During the entire tour you’ll be accompanied by at least two guides to make sure you have the safest most entertaining experience possible.
At the end of tour, enjoy your dinner* at Lion’s Den Restaurant.
*includes 2 soft drinks or one beer
- Private tours can be arranged on any night.
- General Public Tours are run once a month, so check availability when booking.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring sweater or jacket in winter.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- 1 Menu item.
- 2 soft drinks or beers.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
I came to town with my boyfriend looking for adventure and definitely found it here. The crew was amazing... read more We absolutely loved this tour. Ash @ Cabo Discount Tours got us sorted out with all out tours in Cabo, but this... read more
I came to town with my boyfriend looking for adventure and definitely found it here. The crew was amazing... read more
We absolutely loved this tour. Ash @ Cabo Discount Tours got us sorted out with all out tours in Cabo, but this... read more